• I am not a Krusty Krab

Lightbulb Seasons of the Vine/ Blue Sky Cellar replacement

so what would you put in this building after next year? attraction? store? exhibit? tribute to opening day DCA to educate those lucky enough to be too young to remember pre 2012 DCA?

oooh i like the last one lol

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Re: Seasons of the Vine/ Blue Sky Cellar replacement

I think it should be kept the way it is. Exhibit new, upcoming projects. I think everyone should forget about the past since it was so horrid. lol
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• Former CM

I'm pretty sure there are no plans to remove BSC. A new exhibit will go in this week, I believe.

I wouldn't want them to remove it. I love it in there.

• -

I'm sure that Disney already has plans for the next big thing at the resort. They should put an exhibit in there of whatever that is.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Sock Puppet

From what I have heard, when they are done with its current exhibit, they will go from focusing on the expansion of Disney California Adventure park, to focusing on the new rides and attractions that would be comming to all Disney theme parks world wide, as well as the Disney Cruise line. I am sure eventually it will be replaced though.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

It's a small space and only if Disney was going to take away the restaurant near it, could i see them using it for something else since there are rumors that besides just new exhibits they will start showing cartoons there too

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandfan67 View Post
    From what I have heard, when they are done with its current exhibit, they will go from focusing on the expansion of Disney California Adventure park, to focusing on the new rides and attractions that would be comming to all Disney theme parks world wide, as well as the Disney Cruise line. I am sure eventually it will be replaced though.
    I really hope they just focus on the CA resorts. When I go to Disneyland, I want to focus on Disneyland. I could care less about those other resorts.

When I go to FL, etc I'll care about upcoming stuff there.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."