• Unhelpful User

What will be announced at DCA's MEDIA DAY on June 14th or June 15th Inauguration?

Don't be surprise I've if theres extra announcements about DCA expansion Phase 2 on media day June 14th, rumors are swirling about the 3rd park news, Bob Iger will be there who else of the big guns will be there? are there gonna be celebrities on the 15th or will it be all about the DCA that day. What Question would you ask Bob Iger About DLR? if you had the chance, so many questions coming this week?

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Re: What will be announced at DCA's MEDIA DAY on June 14th or June 15th Inauguration?

I doubt anything will be announced
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: What will be announced at DCA's MEDIA DAY on June 14th or June 15th Inauguration?

They better fix tomorrow land before a 3rd park.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

perhaps... it would be nice but i doubt it

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

The only thing that is going to be announced at the re-opening of DCA is going to be about DCA.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Minion

i dontit they prolly acouse it at the d23 expo next year
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr