Cars Land Dreams have Driven Away

Hey everyone, I was just robbed at gunpoint (!) a few days ago while waiting for the bus near Sony Studios. So much for being green, huh? Anyway it was two guys with a semi automatic handgun. The worst thing was they stole my wallet, about $200 cash, my Disneyland AP, my iPhone 4S and every other thing that I managed to cram in my wallet. Although i'll be able to get my AP replaced (and I amazingly got my iPhone 4S back because I had jailbroken it and installed something on it preventing the phone from being turned off, which allowed me to track it and they likely freaked out since it was thrown into a freeway overpass) unfortunately the money lost means I won't be heading to the parks any time soon since the credit cards stolen messed up the AP payment and its going to take some time to sort it out.

So it's with a heavy heart that I read all about Cars Land because, like all of you, I've been following it since it was announced and now it's here and I can't even go and see it because of some douche.

So I just thought I'd throw it out there that I'd really love to go to the media day on the 14th... in case anyone has a single extra ticket...I would so love to go. I feel even weirder asking now because I had put it out there that I was interested in a ticket before... but what was before just a hopeful request is now probably (due to financial reasons) my only shot at seeing the new stuff at Disneyland in the near future.

There are certainly worse things in the world then not being able to go to a theme park, like being shot in the face. But as a Disneyland fan Im sure you guys can understand its pretty devastating to be in Disneyland's back yard and being left out of the fun, so I thought I'd share what happened with me as a longterm poster and commenter. Im really thankful to everyone who's been posting updates and letting me live through their photos!

• MaliBOOMer

Re: Cars Land Dreams have Driven Away

This reminds me when one of my friends was robbed at gun point walking home, they took his backpack with a math text book and his wallet with his drivers License and $2. I was almost happy to hear they only got $2 from him. That won't even pay for their gas to drive around and rob people.

I'm really sorry to hear this, it must suck to have to deal with all the logistics of getting things back to normal. Glad to hear you got your phone back. It really angers me that people are so cruel.

I wish you luck on your quest of getting to Cars Land. I hope everything works out in the end.
    Favorite Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure

Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/goo...-original-form

Thanks for the kind thoughts. It's pretty strange... never had anything like this happen to me but I guess I'm dealing with it the best I can. Unfortunutely I'll probably have to wait until at least the end of Summer to see Cars Land since its almost the 14th... But hey... at least it's something to look forward to!

• Sock Puppet

Doesn't Disney have your records on the computer? I bet if you go to Guest Relations and say what happened they could give you a new pass. I don't think it would be too much trouble and Disney is usually good with stuff like that.

Oops I just realized what your problem was with money. Never mind then.