Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Use your imagination...

Re: Buena Vista Street/DCA/ CARSLAND specialty merchandise pulled from shelves

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyH View Post
    The Oswald ears were also pulled off the shelf.
    The Oswald ears were being given out by Disney at the E3 Expo in LA last week to promote Epic Mickey 2. They are not a DCA item. Two of my friends were wearing them this weekend and I saw other people wearing them too.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyH View Post
    The Oswald ears were also pulled off the shelf. And a very small detail, I got a hand-dipped ice cream bar on BVS and wanted the Mickey-shaped confetti and was told they hadn't gotten in the Mickey confetti so it was just regular circles. So if you want to wear your Oswald ears and eat a Mickey confetti dipped ice cream bar, you're just gonna have to wait until Friday.
    Oswald ears don't exist in DCA or DLR yet... they are not being sold... they were just given away at E3 gaming expo last week to promote Epic Mickey 2. Oswald ears aren't expected to be in park till late July.

• Please pull the yellowtab

Quote Originally Posted by englishpauliewalle View Post
    Oswald ears don't exist in DCA or DLR yet... they are not being sold... they were just given away at E3 gaming expo last week to promote Epic Mickey 2. Oswald ears aren't expected to be in park till late July.
    I was fooled into thinking Oswald ears had finally made it into DLR too! There were so many guests walking around with Oswald ears from E3 this past weekend.

Also, I had hoped on scoring some Cars Land exclusive merchandise for my nephew during previews but the best items were pulled from the shelves. I don't understand why Disney would do this. Shouldn't they have been prepared in advance for the demand of crazed Disney fans (ahem like myself)... I mean come on!

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

What were those rabbit looking upright ears that lite up that I saw?

• Johnny and Me!

^ Those might have been the White Rabbit ears from Mad T Party. The DJ wears them.

• The Lucky Rabbit

The Oswald Ears were an E3 exclusive, which I was wearing during the AP preview yesterday. I saw one other person wearing them but I can't tell you how many people took photos of them or wanted to know how to get them. The ears that were pulled from shelf we the Trolley Conductor Ears. One specialty Cars-land item I saw that had been returned was the Grand Opening 2012 black Ramones button-up shirt.

As for Oswald Ears coming in July, I am not so sure about that from what a few CM's (Disney Gallery, Sketch Artists) were talking to me about. Apparently there is a licensing issue with which departments of Disney get to use Oswald and how they use him. This is the same reason why the sketch artists cannot draw Oswald until some licensing issues are worked out. I can't wait though until more people have the opportunity to get Oswald ears and other merchandise as the continue to work him into the resort.
    "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OswaldTheRabbit View Post
    The Oswald Ears were an E3 exclusive, which I was wearing during the AP preview yesterday. I saw one other person wearing them but I can't tell you how many people took photos of them or wanted to know how to get them. The ears that were pulled from shelf we the Trolley Conductor Ears. One specialty Cars-land item I saw that had been returned was the Grand Opening 2012 black Ramones button-up shirt.

As for Oswald Ears coming in July, I am not so sure about that from what a few CM's (Disney Gallery, Sketch Artists) were talking to me about. Apparently there is a licensing issue with which departments of Disney get to use Oswald and how they use him. This is the same reason why the sketch artists cannot draw Oswald until some licensing issues are worked out. I can't wait though until more people have the opportunity to get Oswald ears and other merchandise as the continue to work him into the resort.
    Last time I was at the park...i say a "drawn" picture of Oswald on a desk in the main street building were you buy pictures....I just don't get WHY they bought him and have not used him yet after all these years.....

I just want to tell them
    Name:  tumblr_m51688SIVh1r4gc2c.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  106.9 KB

• Please pull the yellowtab

I caught KCAL 5 news' live broadcast inside of Cars Land this morning and was frustrated that the shelves were full of items that weren't available during previews this past week. Grrrr

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12