Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

a buena vista street easter egg

earlier tonight I look at the magic eye for a update and the mail things in one part of the area it said E. Vallent, and then there came something i thought could it be, a easter egg for who framed rodger rabbit in 1989 and would be seeable like a younger vallient. with his dead partner before the piano hit his brothers head, so i thought that also of a sequel ad with that mabye but at comic con this year or next year and i would be happy.
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

• Jedi Knight

Re: Cars Land Easter Eggs (Merged)

hidden mickey at mater's junkyard, not sure if anyone has posted this yet but i thought i'd shared anyway

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

I found 8 hidden Mickeys today just at Lizzie's, Ramone's, and one near the Courthouse!

Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    Here's a slightly better shot of the mystery object. I'm not so sure it's a '55 Chevy... really, I have no clue what it is. The circle on the right doesn't even look like a headlight (it almost looks like a large bolt). Very odd.

By the way, I wasn't the first to notice it. It was actually pointed out by Logic Machine here: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker 12
    I'm guessing that the mystery object is an automotive version of a scarecrow made from spare parts. It makes sense being that Frank is a harvester who lives in a field.

• Shablagoo!

It is a hidden animatronic that will unvealed for the Halloween Overlay "Haunted Radiator Springs Racers". All of the characters will have halloween costumes on and this zombie car will jump out at you.

There is the snow globe from the Pixar short Knick Knack on a shelf in the curios shop.

• Parking Lot > DCA

I rode RSR again last night and that "object" in the bushes after the Frank scene is nothing more than a fence and some hubcaps. It could be a scarecrow type object, or something else. But it totally does look the front end of a car!

Quote Originally Posted by explodingboy View Post
    I rode RSR again last night and that "object" in the bushes after the Frank scene is nothing more than a fence and some hubcaps. It could be a scarecrow type object, or something else. But it totally does look the front end of a car!

"That's no moon..."

tilt
    Visit my Lego Amusement Rides Website: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...cgi?m=Bolliger

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Re: Easter Eggs / Hidden Mickeys of Cars Land & BVS

I changed the title of the thread to include both Buena Vista Street and Cars Land.

---------- Post added 06-18-2012 at 03:50 PM ----------

These aren't very well hidden... tires from the Five Guys & Dime car.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Ok, now that I have some time to write, I will share some of the hidden Mickey's and hidden references I've seen in BVS and Cars Land.

BVS:

• E. Valiant name on a mailbox on side of Los Feliz Five and Dime. That of course in reference to Eddie Valiant from Roger Rabbit.
    • The leather outfit from the Rocketeer on one of the mannequins in the Men's Dept of Elias & Co.
    • The dusty doll found on the couch in the lobby of the ToT is also seen brand new in the window of Elias and Co. near the Children's Dept.
    • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea diving helmet in the window of Los Feliz Five and Dime along with a collection of period looking books, all of which had stories that inspired Disney moves or shows (my favorite is Davy Crockett book with Grizzly Peak in background)

There are tons more stuff, especially in FF&P Cafe (coffee cups from around CA, supposedly from the Silver Lake Sisters Travels, connecting to a map of CA with Starbucks mug originating in LA area, ToT Posters in RCT and FF&P, etc) but these few I found very interesting.

Cars Land:

• Hidden mickey in the telephone wires. This is a tough one to find but probably my favorite in the resort. Best place to see it is on Lizzie's porch or anywhere on Rt. 66/Cross St. intersection. The Mickey is on the wires past Luigi's and coming down onto the Courthouse. It's an awesome one.
    • I found 3 at Lizzie's but can only remember two now. One is made of props on the wall to the left of the door when you're inside. Another is outside on the porch on a prop near the edge of the porch closest to the Cozy Cone. It's paint splattered on top.
    • Knick Knack snowglobe from the Pixar short on the top of one of the shelves in Lizzie's.
    • Buzz Lightyear under cone in Sally's Cozy Cone lobby closest to cones. The feet of Buzz, Rex, and Ham under cones on other side of lobby on same desk.
    • Each of the painted hoods in the windows of Ramone's has a hidden mickey. These are tough to find and totally blend in and are unexpected. They are not integrated into the design but rather hidden within the color. Basically it's a slight color variance into a perfect Mickey shape on each one. The middle one is the toughest with it actually being integrated into the design with some kneeling and bottom looking involved.
    • The mickey cactus at beginning of RSR queue.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

I've posted several photos of the above in the previous pages. Will definitely look for others I'm missing!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    I've posted several photos of the above in the previous pages. Will definitely look for others I'm missing!
    I saw them after my post haha thanks for the great pictures of these.

Another fun Easter Egg I like that's in Hollywood Land is on the new Red Car poster on their backstage gate next to ToT. The poster reads "See Southern California. 'From the Desert, to the Mountains, to the Sea!' On the Red Car Trolley" and has "photos" next to the featured trolley featuring these environs as they pertain to DCA. There's one of the Hyperion Theater, Grizzly Peak (mountains) as seen from "a bug's land", an old regular car on a dusty, red rock road with the Ornament Valley in foreground and background and Cadillac Range in background (desert), the Carthay, and then Paradise Pier aglow in orange at sunset (sea).

http://datelinedisneyland.smugmug.co...IMG7740-X2.jpg

And my own photo.
    Name:  redcarposter.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  182.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• answer me a question

On BVS (candy store side) in a window display there is a TV with a "screen test" pattern - look smack in the middle for the icon.

• Minion

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast