Rose Bowl Teams at Disneyland 12-29-05

Went to the park today and man was it packed !! We arrived at around 3:30pm and stayed for a bit...

All throughout the park there were USC and Texas Players trying to get on rides... Plenty of people were trying to take pictures of them... Poor guys just trying to get on some rides... anyways i took a few pictures of them.. im uploading right now....

things to note..

i saw the stage (music and fireworks) for California Adventure and am seriously just thinking of staying on that side of the park....

that was until i saw some scafolding in front of the castle... so i dont know someone should start a poll "Disneyland or California Aventure" for New Years...

And we picked up our "new years ears" today just in case there all sold out by saturday...

Went on Monsters Inc. Ride.. Not alot of theming going on there, it still is missing something for a dark ride... not to sure what it is... must ride it again for the final opinion... much better then pooh ride

thats it for now...check out my pictures....
    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Re: Rose Bowl Teams at Disneyland 12-29-05

yeah I like monsters though and I saw the texas players and usc players all over california adventure.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Plenty of photos of the teams in Disneyland can be found at the link below.....

As far as I can tell, I was the only "internet" photographer there.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Darkbeer is my hero... Great Pics !!
    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

• ...TWO BITS!

A friend of mine said he arrived at the parking lot around 7:30AM that day (12-29-05) He went that day cause he was going to go on New Year's Eve. I told him it was gonna be crowded. More crowded because of the 50th. Tickets have been denied and the park reached capacity before. I have him all the warnings, yet he decided to go on the 29th instead because of the rain storms on New Year's. He saw the electronic sign saying Disneyland is busy and to plan their day. They were given the handout about tips about Disneyland being busy. He just thought it was going to just be busy. That there was no warning tickets would be sold out. He didn't have that in his head. Then he waited an hour for tickets and they said they were sold out. He was really upset and kept saying how Disney is evil. He saw a single mom with her 3 kids trying to get in Disneyland. When they couldn't give her tickets, she cried for 30 minutes. They're from the east coast and their plane leaves tomorrow. The ticket booth attendent continously suggested to visit DCA. They mom, still upset, agreed. My friend says they pushed her to buy DCA tickets. I don't believe that. Then my friend went on saying how Disney didn't tell the hundreds of other people that Disneyland tickets would be selling out. I told him before to get tickets earlier. Don't try to buy them at or past the opening hour.

Just goes to show you need to plan better. Phone ahead to see if there are any special events coming. And if tickets are still avaliable. Which brings me to this: rze51, how did you get inside disneyland at 3:30PM?? Did some people leave and the main gates reopen for a little while?

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

we went to california adventure first.. hung out there for a bit, cant remember what time we got into disneyland.. but we just walked in...