View Poll Results: Which addition to DCA are you MOST looking foreward to?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buena Vista Street

20 54.05%
  • Cars Land

17 45.95%

• formerly very helpful

Just wondering, which one?

As we all know, DCA has two new major parts officially debuting this week: Buena Vista Street and Cars Land.

I honestly don't know which one I'm more interested in seeing. Even though I'm excited to see Cars Land, I think I am even more excited to explore BVS. I know I've been looking foreward to it more while the construction was going on.

How about you? Please, vote on the poll, and share your reasons for your answer.

Cars Land! No doubt. Although i'm very excited for Buena Vista.Street as well, the immersion I feel when just even looking at Cars Land is extraordinary. The cars films have grown on me over time but that plays little role in the excitement for the land. I've been waiting to see people get excited about anything in DCA. I think this land is finally going to do that.
    Learn How To Lose Weight While Still Eating All Your Favorite Disney Foods! --> http://www.youtube.com/theantidietsecrets

• Musical Fireman

Re: Just wondering, which one?

Definitely Buena Vista Street. The Roaring 20's are one of my favorite era thus me earning the nickname among my friends "Captain Time Traveler", It will be so cool to walk in Walt's foot steps and see what he might have saw. I'm really excited for the entertainment and hopefully it will be worth the 6 year wait

"THAT'S R
    IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

• U. B. Bold

Someone on these boards said it best, that detail-wise, BVS was like a cross between the best of Main Street and New Orleans Square. That sounds like a place I'd like to spend a lot of time exploring.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

• Quintessential Studmuffin

in So Cal but my mind is in disneyland!!!

I'm equally excited for both! Both look amazing from what I've seen in the internets. But for some reason I'm looking forward for BVS a bit more! I just love being sent to a different time! I've always been fascinated by the early to mid 20th century. I'm just uber nostalgic!

If you had asked me this before I read "A closer look at Buena Vista Street", I would have said Carsland. Honestly, I didn't quite understand how extensive Buena Vista Street was going to be... it seemed like most of the info on it was all "Callaway!" and I went "meh okay"... but wow it looks great! I can not wait to check it out, especially for Dapper Day in September!! Very fitting.

BVS. Definitely.
    "And after a long time or a short time, Ivan and the Wolf came at last to the home of the Firebird..."

• Minion

I am looking forward to Carsland because it has the resort's newest large scale E ticket since Indiana Jones

• Jack of All Trades

Honestly. Both.

Each has it's own appeal to me.
    "People of Earth, how are you?"

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.
    Fish are friends, not food."

• formerly very helpful

I'll probably bee-line straight for Cars Land, but I'll probably end up spending a lot more time exploring Buena Vista Street.

Growing up in the southwestern US, I'm not that PSYCHED about Carsland, but it really is done well and looks amazing. BVS has me enchanted, though!!
    "In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations, the new needs friends." - Anton Ego

• Bring back the Keelboats!

I voted for Carsland. We are car people and feel we will like the new land and all the car references. I think it will look great at night. Come October, we will get to check it out!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• Dream in wonderful color!

They are both very different so it's hard to compare the two. Cars Land is big and majestic, Buena Vista St is very classy and intimate. I vote for 'Both'
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

As a CM ive been a done everything in CL so when we went BVS was still dusty and not done an the statue was still wrapped up

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Radiator Vista Street lol

i like both but im gonna go with Buena Vista Street

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."