sorry i have no photos, for my camera broke well i got to Disneyland at 4:30ish on thursday to meet up with some friends, we went on a few rides, watched Magical and after that we discovered Matterhorn was open!!! it was great, the abominal snowman is much louder and scarier. the bobsleds are nice but have little leg room in rows 1 and 4 but oh well. my seat belt had a malfunction at the load so i had to get off and ride solo without my group on another bobsled which wasnt a big deal but i had fun. by 11 i went to the 15 minute parking lot and discovered the long line to wait to be the first ones in the new DCA, the line was boring but we were entertained as we got our red wristbands and watched a big tv screen that showed different making of carsland stuff and warnings from Mary Nivan (i saw her btw, she's soo nice ). so the first several hours were boring and sleepy. things got a liitle interesting when the gradnite fireworks went off but still more boringness after that. a blimp showed up around 5 as i was at La Brea Bakery. the news showed up and the line was tightened up several times. one of the citizens of main street was riding here bike around the entrance inside DCA. weird. then after a while we got in, formed on Buena Vista Street. Bob Iger read his new dedication speech which i loved!!! it was so cute. then we went to Cars Land!!! Radiator Springs Racers was awesome but my personal favourite was Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. the ride broke down at 10:30am and we waited almost and hour and a half to get on it as they fixed the problem. then the line got longer and longer and longer!!!!! btw sorry if im spelling weird or dont make sense, im super tired. Walt Disney Imagineering has created something that will stand the test of time forever. Walt would be proud

off to bed now... night