Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Re: For all you Music Lovers!! THE MUSIC OF CARSLAND CD is here!!

Yah, at 13 tracks and some very short songs, there's not a whole lot to sink my teeth into. I also wish the Radiator Springs Racers audio included all of its variations including Ramone's side.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

•   

Do they sell it at Disneyland Park too?

I got mine last Saturday and have been listening to it a lot. I understand why the Luigi's Tires songs weren't on there as they were a late addition. Maybe we'll get another CD in the future. I do have a question, though, it says in the packaging that there's an additional song called Behind the Clouds. Is that just the instrumental music that plays after RSR attraction music?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by disneycoug View Post
    I got mine last Saturday and have been listening to it a lot. I understand why the Luigi's Tires songs weren't on there as they were a late addition. Maybe we'll get another CD in the future. I do have a question, though, it says in the packaging that there's an additional song called Behind the Clouds. Is that just the instrumental music that plays after RSR attraction music?

Yes. When you see Sarge and Fillmore, that's the music playing in the background. The song in its entirety is on the CARS soundtrack.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Resident of the Caldera

Great CD, and nice that Randy Thornton isn't the producer. That's the reason we get all the dialogue in the Radiator Springs Racer ridethrough. He doesn't like having the dialogue tracks in, which is why the Nemo and Monster's Inc. attraction cuts on the official album consist solely of music.

Anything you hear in Cars Land that's not on the new album (like the Dean Martin cut) is more often than not a monetary issue. The rights owners want more than Disney will pay to include it on the CD.

On the Tokyo Disneyland official park CD, none of the voices from the newly added tracks for the characters from the Pirates of the Caribbean films (Captain Jack, Barbossa, Davy Jones) are heard on the attraction ride-throughs--and this CD was released after the upgrade. My guess is that Disney didn't want to pay the actors a royalty from the sales of the CD, so they just used all the old tracks. The rest of the ride-through is definitely the new version since it has Hans Zimmer's soundtrack from the film.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

They must have been sold out of these, since I couldn't find a single copy yesterday.

• Please pull the yellowtab

Anyone at DCA today who can confirm they are sold out of the Cars Land CD? If not, I'll check out Ramone's tomorrow and let you guys know if there are any left.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

I was going to post an update about the Cars Land CD but Al Lutz beat me to it. The Cars Land CD is sold out. The only Cars cd I found were by the cash register in Sarge's Surplus store -- these CDs were the soundtrack from the first film. Don't know if the Cars Land CD will be in stock again, seeing as it is "limited edition".

• Banned User

I LOVE the Mater songs! Its worth buying it for that alone! I remember a thread people was hoping they axe the songs and spiel and thats the best dang part of the ride. People crack up listening to Mater speak spanish.

• Resident of the Caldera

I can't find any indication of how many copies the "limited edition" consists of on the CD booklet or case.

It's actually a violation of the law to sell anything as a "limited edition" without stating what the limitation number is.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

• backwards driver

Has anyone checked Buena Vista Street to see if they are out of stock as well. Most of the stores on the street were carrying the cd by their cash registers.

Also that can't be entirely acurate regarding the law in use of limited release because then you would have a number on every limited release dvd that Disney releases. And to the best of my knowledge that is not the case either.

Quote Originally Posted by fishgal View Post
    Has anyone checked Buena Vista Street to see if they are out of stock as well. Most of the stores on the street were carrying the cd by their cash registers.

Also that can't be entirely acurate regarding the law in use of limited release because then you would have a number on every limited release dvd that Disney releases. And to the best of my knowledge that is not the case either.
    I visited DCA yesterday (June 23) and was hoping to buy one.

After I searched every nook and cranny in the Cars Land stores (Curios, Ramone's & Sarge's) for the limited edition CD and came away empty handed, I did head over to check out the BVS stores. However, BVS stores did not have the limited edition CDs in stock. I also double checked by the cash registers and there were none in sight. And with Al Lutz's confirmation, I'm pretty sure these CDs are completely sold out.

Side note: During my search for the Cars Land soundtrack, I did spot the "welcome to radiator springs" postcards with the June 15 postmark at the BVS cash registers. These postcards were sold at the special merch. event on June 15.

Oh no! I didn't expect them to sell out that soon

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Its being reported today from people visiting the park that the CD's are back in stock. The DCA Twitter account also confirmed it.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Its being reported today from people visiting the park that the CD's are back in stock. The DCA Twitter account also confirmed it.
    Is it August, already!?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast