Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are they enforcing the Fastpass return times?

So, are they enforcing the Fastpass return times at DL and DCA. It was rumored here that it would happen after June 15.

Re: Are they enforcing the Fastpass return times?

Yes

• -

Hopefully.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Mickey is not my Brother

I asked my lead on the 15th and she said no that we can't. But from what I have heard on here is that it would take effect on the 15th.

They weren't yesterday, thankfully.

• See Ya Real Soon!

I would love them to expand the return window to say 2 hours and enforce the times.

On June 15th RSR went down at least 3 times, so they stopped really checking the time window. And we explained that the breakdown caused us to miss our other fastpass window times for other attractions.

I went on TOT today, an hour after my given "fastpass window" and the CM's still let me in, but what was funny was that as I went through the line, I overheard a guest speaking with the fastpass CM, and the CM SPECIFICALLY stated to the guest to ignore the time frame, and that they could return any time after their given fastpass time. So I guess this puts the nail in the coffin for fastpass return times being enforced?

• I am not a Krusty Krab

hmm thats why the fast pass lines were so long on RSR on friday. no one listened to the return time

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

that's great news . I don't like to be held down to an hour window. I use fp's all the time and half the time I come back and the ride is down.... mostly with space mtn & indy. the other day I had to come back to space mtn 4 times before it was finnaly running. splash was that way on monday, got in the fp's line and it went down, 30 min later started back up , got off the ride.... broke down 2 min later
    Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come

how did wdw start enforcing them? there had to be a lot of official advanced notices as well as notices in front of the FP machines. it would be an absolute customer relation nightmare if they just started enforcing one day without telling anyone. "what? i always was able to do this! you guys had zero warning that you would start to enforce it! it doesn't even say on the back of the ticket!!"

just endless complaints all day from ppl who can't go on their rides like they always did. so not worth it for disneyland to have to deal with it.

so until they make it VERY well known that they will enforce it, there's just no way they would secretly start to.

• See Ya Real Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslw View Post
    how did wdw start enforcing them? there had to be a lot of official advanced notices .
    Yes they gave something like 6 weeks - 2months advance notice that on X date they would enforce return times with a small grace period (5 mins before 15 mins after?)

• Addicted to MC since '08

No

• Boise Mouse

On Tuesday, I overheard a CM telling someone at Space that they could return anytime after the first time listed until the park closes. We try to keep it within our window as much as possible. At one point in the last two weeks, we returned to our time for Soarin' and the FP wait was 45 minutes. They may have had a theater down, though.

Quote Originally Posted by disneychrista View Post
    Yes they gave something like 6 weeks - 2months advance notice that on X date they would enforce return times with a small grace period (5 mins before 15 mins after?)
    ah nice. so yeah until dcr puts out official OFFICIAL notices (and none of this hearsay "i overheard from my gardener who sometimes works with a guy who's son is a cast member") about the enforcement, then there is no way dl and dca will enforce those fast pass times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast