Question Buena Vista Street Disney Characters

Before the new DCA opened they gave us a sneak preview at the characters on BVS on the Disney Parks Blog. They only showed us Mickey, Goofy, Chip, and Dale. But now, as I understand it, Pluto has also been hanging around the area. I was hoping we'd see some of the other Fab 5, especially since Minnie, Donald, and Daisy were seen in BVS attire at the grand reopening ceremony.

Does anyone know if Minnie, Donald, and Daisy are also doing meet-and-greets on Buena Vista Street or if there are any plans to add them? Or is it just Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, and Dale?

Re: Buena Vista Street Disney Characters

I am wondering the same. On the newspapers they were handing out, Donald was listed as appearing in Paradise Pier but not on BVS.
    Learn How To Lose Weight While Still Eating All Your Favorite Disney Foods! --> http://www.youtube.com/theantidietsecrets

• Certified in everything

I'm guessing we won't see too much of Minnie, given she has her Fly Girls in Condor Flats frequently, and that show is VERY close to BVS. She also does meet and greets there by the plane. Seems it would be too much of a risk to have her in one costume on BVS and in another only a 2 minute walk away...

As for Donald, who knows? Has he possibly taken over for Mickey on Paradise Pier now that Mickey is on BVS? This is just speculation but can anyone confirm? Is Mickey still in the Gazebo on the pier?
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

You never know!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by cruise View Post
    As for Donald, who knows? Has he possibly taken over for Mickey on Paradise Pier now that Mickey is on BVS? This is just speculation but can anyone confirm? Is Mickey still in the Gazebo on the pier?
    I saw a picture of my friends who went on Sunday. They were with Donald in a sailor-inspired outfit in the gazebo by the pier. I don't know if he was always there, but he is now! Not sure if Mickey still comes out there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by cruise View Post
    I'm guessing we won't see too much of Minnie, given she has her Fly Girls in Condor Flats frequently, and that show is VERY close to BVS. She also does meet and greets there by the plane. Seems it would be too much of a risk to have her in one costume on BVS and in another only a 2 minute walk away...

I guess that is true about Minnie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    You never know!

They look great!
    Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    I saw a picture of my friends who went on Sunday. They were with Donald in a sailor-inspired outfit in the gazebo by the pier. I don't know if he was always there, but he is now! Not sure if Mickey still comes out there or not.
    Yup, Donald has replaced Mickey at Paradise Pier.
    Instagram

Well, I still want to see Daisy! Also, is Snow White going to make appearances in Carthay Circle?

• Tiki baba!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Yup, Donald has replaced Mickey at Paradise Pier.
    Instagram
    omgosh thank you for the information! I love Donald Duck and I always have a hard time hunting him down, so knowing he will be at the Pier is awesome! Hope to get a pic with him soon!