View Poll Results: Choose which one suits you best! (public poll)

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a gal and I prefer July 1

5 7.94%
  • I'm a boy and I prefer July 1

3 4.76%
  • I'm LGBT and I prefer July 1

2 3.17%
  • I'm a gal and I prefer July 8

6 9.52%
  • I'm a boy and I prefer July 8

11 17.46%
  • I'm LGBT and I prefer July 8

4 6.35%
  • I wish I could join you guys! You sound fun!

17 26.98%
  • I'm so glad I'm not single.

15 23.81%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Mice Chat Singles Meet - JULY 8th!

A very lengthy and exhausting week at work had pretty much grounded me at home, so I apologize for not being able to make it. Maybe next time!

Life was ment to be like this hah. Such a sick day!

• Minion

ok, if today had any success for anyone I would like to make a motion that we get these kinds of things set up around the country in the major cities (like one in Seattle, one in NY, etc)
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Parking Lot > DCA

Missed it! Bummer!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    ok, if today had any success for anyone I would like to make a motion that we get these kinds of things set up around the country in the major cities (like one in Seattle, one in NY, etc)
    You're always welcome to try to set up your own meet up in your area but.... I'm not sure how many people would be interested unless it was a Disney specific thing.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

So yesterday was the meet and I just wanted to first off say THANK YOU to everyone who showed up. Coheteboy, Shorty26, Rebecca, lighttragic, pineapplewhipaddict, Jesser-pie, orbitalpunk, AliKzam, wave879, WorldDisney, and the two others I didn’t catch their handles! It was a long, exhausting day but full of laughter and joking around. Overall it was 16 of us, with 12 of us during the first half of the day, and 5 more meeting up with us for dinner.

A few of my friends had never been to Disneyland before, so everyone jumped on the welcoming bandwagon and we pushed to do as MUCH as we possibly could and thankfully, with all the attention on DCA we were able to get a ton done and have a blast while doing it. We rode just about every ride available to us; (Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Big Thunder, Winnie the Pooh, Indian Jones, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Star Tours, Alice, Peter Pan, Mr. Toads, Tea Cups, Storybook, and Matterhorn) we even got on the canoes and rowed the Rivers of America!

After dinner at Paradise Grill (and a couple beers) we headed over to RSR and braved the single rider line which ended up working out perfectly! Even with 16 people were able to do so much; (RSR, Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree, Hollywood Tower of Terror, drinks at Carthay’s Circle Theater, Mad Hatter’s T Party).

Some of us dwindled off throughout the night but the few that held on, I appreciate it! You made my night, as well as my friends’ and I think I came out of it with a few new friends! I would have no problem putting something like this together for September.

Again, you are more than welcome to join if you are single, looking to meet new people, 20’s-30’s and enjoy making the most of the meet!

Until then friends
    -Kristin

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/photo...5-d04023618304 Meet photo! Excuse the tired faces =P

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by RinkrisTin View Post
    So yesterday was the meet and I just wanted to first off say THANK YOU to everyone who showed up. Coheteboy, Shorty26, Rebecca, lighttragic, pineapplewhipaddict, Jesser-pie, orbitalpunk, AliKzam, wave879, WorldDisney, and the two others I didn’t catch their handles! It was a long, exhausting day but full of laughter and joking around. Overall it was 16 of us, with 12 of us during the first half of the day, and 5 more meeting up with us for dinner.

A few of my friends had never been to Disneyland before, so everyone jumped on the welcoming bandwagon and we pushed to do as MUCH as we possibly could and thankfully, with all the attention on DCA we were able to get a ton done and have a blast while doing it. We rode just about every ride available to us; (Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Big Thunder, Winnie the Pooh, Indian Jones, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Star Tours, Alice, Peter Pan, Mr. Toads, Tea Cups, Storybook, and Matterhorn) we even got on the canoes and rowed the Rivers of America!

After dinner at Paradise Grill (and a couple beers) we headed over to RSR and braved the single rider line which ended up working out perfectly! Even with 16 people were able to do so much; (RSR, Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree, Hollywood Tower of Terror, drinks at Carthay’s Circle Theater, Mad Hatter’s T Party).

Some of us dwindled off throughout the night but the few that held on, I appreciate it! You made my night, as well as my friends’ and I think I came out of it with a few new friends! I would have no problem putting something like this together for September.

Again, you are more than welcome to join if you are single, looking to meet new people, 20’s-30’s and enjoy making the most of the meet!

Until then friends
    -Kristin

Disney's PhotoPass - Sign In Meet photo! Excuse the tired faces =P
    Sounds like fun!

• Minion

I'm down for september, I'll be there the 14th-17th (although there is a once upon a time fan meetup the 15th and a6th I plan on attending too)
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Banned User

Can some one post the pic? Sounds like a ton of fun

• Sock Puppet

YA! can we like see the photos??? cause the photopass is for invidual photos, we can't just log in and see the photos...i won't be able to log in and see the photos, just mine from a month ago,. so please someone post the photos from the meet!!

---------- Post added 07-09-2012 at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RinkrisTin View Post
    I would have no problem putting something like this together for September.

Again, you are more than welcome to join if you are single, looking to meet new people, 20ís-30ís and enjoy making the most of the meet!

Until then friends
    -Kristin
    shoot! i missed the meet and too old for the next one! darn being 32!

---------- Post added 07-09-2012 at 04:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Professortango View Post
    Sounds fun. If you ever do one on a saturday, I'd love to attend. Unfortunately, Sundays are taken up by matinees when you're a performer.
    seriously right?! maybe a Saturday would be better! I know it's breaking out of the box to have a meet on saturday since the tradition was sunday... i am busy on sundays, and saturday is a good day for me also..or maybe even a mini meet during the week! Just not on tuesdays.

•   
    • Not at Disneyland :(

I had a really great time at this meet. Thank you all for coming out and spending the day at Disneyland with us! And a special thanks RinkrisTin for organizing and setting up the meet. You are awesome!

For those that didn't get to come. Here is a brief taste of what you missed.

Junkyard Jamboree - YouTube

Spontanious dance party in the queue for Mater's Junkyard Jamboree! The whole day was pretty much like this, but I only managed to capture video of this one moment.

Oh and side note, I was able to see the photos fine, after logging in with my information.

• Minion

yeah, that looks like my kind of fun
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Haha Oh Rebecca, that is a great video!

And as far as a Saturday meet goes I would LOVE to do the next meet on a Saturday. Unfortunately I am only a Deluxe passholder, so I would have to wait until September. If you guys would like to meet before that by all means!

And no no no! I said 20's to 30's which includes you poisonedapple!
    I don't want people to feel like I'm excluding them but giving an age range I think is helpful, especially since this IS a Singles meet, and people are looking to meet potential significant others.

• Minion

haha it'd be very long distance relationship if I clicked that well with someone at a DL singles meet lol
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Banned User

LOL, I dont know how I can be included since I think I litterally met everyone for about 3 mins! That was solely my fault though and I didnt plan to come to the meet originally just last minute since I was going to see another friend anyway and combine the two. Didnt quite work out lol, but I was happy to at least match a few faces to the handles I seen for the last few years here. And I dont want people to think I just showed up for those few minutes and bailed because I didnt want to meet anyone. I did, time just got away from me and most people left by the time I got back there. And I regret I missed it because it sounded like you guys had a lot of fun! Sorry I missed out, but hopefully will make it to the next one and double the time to six minutes!
    Last edited by WorldDisney; 07-09-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast