Question Who has done the Carthay WOC Dining Package?

Can anyone share any experiences here on this thread? I was lurking over at DIS boards and found a person who created a lovely blog experience of their dining at the Carthay and they even showed the section on where they stood during WOC. However, I was wondering if these spots are even good to begin with. Here is the photo:

Name:  WOC2a.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  84.6 KB
    (c)Disunplugged- Mary Jo
    Carthay Circle Restaurant, a Taste of Elegance | The DIS Unplugged Disney Blog

Is it worth buying an appetizer, entree, and or desert for these viewing locations, or is it better to just save money and get FP's for WOC in the morning?

• The Lucky Rabbit

Re: Who has done the Carthay WOC Dining Package?

Hey micky90, I actually just posted about this in my major food trip report in the Disneyland Resort Forums. I was there on the 15th and the diagram is not exactly what happened when I went. The area that is outlined benches and wheelchairs had none when I went. And the farthest right Carthay viewing area did not have us in it. We were in the spot from the first green line where it says benches and area for wheelchairs to about half way down that row. It was a great view and there were only 30, maybe 40 people tops in that area which is not very many at all. Plenty of breathing room. The one thing I would say though I didn't notice the fountains in the planters that come to life during the show and we were right next to one and got a little wet. Other then that it worked out great.
    "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

My Carthay Circle Dining WOC viewing area also included the first two sets of stairs next to the green line in the picture. If you stayed at the top of the stairs, it was a pretty good spot.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

okay now, wait a minute. So the center area with the stairs is no longer "dining viewing"? The Carthay Circle dining "fastpass" gets you now far right side viewing. What's the center viewing section now? COME ON WoC and your crazy never the same viewing options.

Can someone please direct or explain the new viewing charts. thanks.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

Carthay Circle Dining WOC Fastpass has a green line on it. This alerts them to direct you to the upper area. The Wine Country Dining directs you to the lower area. The only difference I could one up is that the Carthay Circle does not have a set package, so it can end up being a less expensive option.

I`m trying to figure out the cost at the Carthay for 4 that will include WOC. Four Entrees plus one Appetizer and three desserts , will that work? And how much are desserts?