View Poll Results: Which do you like better: Indiana Jones Adventure or Radiator Springs Racers?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indy

19 50.00%
  • RSR

19 50.00%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

RSR vs. Indiana Jones - Merged

Which is the better, more immersive ride and why?

• I am not a Krusty Krab

re: RSR vs. Indiana Jones - Merged

Radiator Springs Racers
    its more fun, and just awesome. its hard to explain

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

RSR vs. Indiana Jones

Which is the better attraction and why?

• Minion

Hmm I don't think I can pick one over the other. They both display Disney attractions at their finest. They are both immersive. They both tell a story. They are about the same length in time. if you made me pick it would be Indy and only because I like that franchise a lot more than Cars. Both attractions are must rides for me. RsR is really awesome.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

interesting i just commented on this and now its gone. well RSR is better because its just more fun, you race, and the animatronics look more real

---------- Post added 06-21-2012 at 10:27 PM ----------

someone combine these two posts

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• I am not a Krusty Krab

someone please combine these two posts

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

If Indy was redo with a HUGE budget to make it as well detailed as Racers...i'd like Indy better for sure

• I am not a Krusty Krab

agreed

• Banned User

I'd go with Indy just cause it's longer. I feel like the best part of Racers (the race) is way too short. I'm not sure you can compare the two though.

When I get off RSR...I get this weird feeling. Like I've known the cars forever and I'm a welcome part of the town. I almost tear up for some odd reason during and after the ride. I feel really sad having to leave after the ride. Especially when mater and lightning say goodbye after the race. No ride has ever made me feel so emotional before. Its like how sally fell in love with RS in the movie. I am really falling in love with the place and the characters that live there. Theres so much emotion and personality in the world of cars...I really have no idea how that movie got such bad reviews. This ride and the movie have so much heart that I can hardly stop thinking about going back. Indy...well its exciting. But it doesn't speak to my emotions. It doesn't make me yearn to come back. Like I said, RSR is the only ride to make me feel like this. Cheesy, I know .

RSR is, imo, the best attraction ever created. Ever.
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

so cute Pinrar

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMonroe View Post
    so cute Pinrar
    LOL sorry to get all emotional. Its just such an amazing ride on so many levels. But this is why it really stands out to me. It was an experience I never thought was possible in an attraction.
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

• Dream in wonderful color!

RSR.

I love that it combines an indoor/outdoor experience and has a an impressive amount of AAs, some of the best i've seen on any ride - Disney or not. Indy has a lot going for it as well (the EMVs in particular), but overall RSR amounts to be a better ride on almost every level.
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Quote Originally Posted by Pinrar View Post
    LOL sorry to get all emotional. Its just such an amazing ride on so many levels. But this is why it really stands out to me. It was an experience I never thought was possible in an attraction.
    made me tear up too

Woah, total lump in throat moment...

Ok, I gotta say RSR. They totally nailed it -- an immersive dark ride with a thrill, the way Lassetter described Pirates. Pirates is still better, of course.

Cars is a great movie that has grown on me. Even though I've always loved the Indy movies, there is just something about RSR.

Maybe I'm just biased because RSR is so new

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast