View Poll Results: Current Disney Celebrity(s) That You Would Most Like to Spend A Day In The Park With

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amy Adams

9 23.68%
  • Robert Downy Junior

8 21.05%
  • Johnny Depp

5 13.16%
  • Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson

3 7.89%
  • Penelope Cruz

3 7.89%
  • John Lasseter

15 39.47%
  • Bob Iger

6 15.79%
  • Duffy

3 7.89%
  • Other

12 31.58%
  • Sorry....Don't Recognize Any Of These Names

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Re: Current Disney Celebrity That You Would Most Like to Spend A Day In The Park With

Shouldn't Tony Baxter have been on this list, too? I chose John off this list. He would be so interesting.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• Minion

Re: Current Disney Celebrity That You Would Most Like to Spend A Day In The Park With

Hmm, well the Disney geek in me probably should have picked John Lasseter...but I impulsively chose Robert Downey Jr.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
    Shouldn't Tony Baxter have been on this list, too? I chose John off this list. He would be so interesting.
    Having been with Disney since his youth (plus having served under Walt personally), Tony Baxter belongs to an even more revered and iconic group of Disney celebrities. This is why i placed him in my thread (poll) titled Classic Disney Celebrity(s) That You Would Most Like To Spend A Day In The Park With. Check it out. John would indeed be highly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Diznygrl View Post
    Hmm, well the Disney geek in me probably should have picked John Lasseter...but I impulsively chose Robert Downey Jr.
    I perfectly well understand. As magical as John Lasseter is, there's no contest between him and an iron man.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• -

Scarlett Johansson
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

I would choose Tony Baxter. I always loved the little BTS stories he tells about old rides when they were being thought up.
    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

Tim Allen. I actually mentioned it to my partner last week it'd be awesome to go to the park with Tim Allen. Creepy timing on this post cuz it came up again today!
    Not so patiently waiting for Disneyland Australia.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

mine's a tie between Johnny Depp and Bob Iger but i chose Bob because i would love to see if he can be a big CEO and still have fun in his parks

---------- Post added 06-24-2012 at 12:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberJoy View Post
    Tim Allen. I actually mentioned it to my partner last week it'd be awesome to go to the park with Tim Allen. Creepy timing on this post cuz it came up again today!
    i saw Tim in the VIP section of the fireworks, i mentioned Tinker Bell and we talked for like 10 inutes on how he was impressed that she was a live person on the wires it was epic

---------- Post added 06-24-2012 at 12:54 AM ----------

i would love to ride the Tea Cups with John Lassetter hehe

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    Scarlett Johansson
    She is one awesome atress all the way around. She has an imposing yet gorgeous presence. My favorite line of hers in the Avengers was (when Ironman/Stak flew toward.

Quote Originally Posted by Linus View Post
    I would choose Tony Baxter. I always loved the little BTS stories he tells about old rides when they were being thought up.
    Tony Baxter is a living treasue when it comes tothe backstories and details o attractions ranging from Disneylands early days to those of today at disney parks worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberJoy View Post
    Tim Allen is a marvelous disney personality. He and tom Hanks make for quite a team in the Pixar Toy Story films.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMonroe View Post
    mine's a tie between Johnny Depp and Bob Iger but i chose Bob because i would love to see if he can be a big CEO and still have fun in his parks

---------- Post added 06-24-2012 at 12:53 AM ----------

i saw Tim in the VIP section of the fireworks, i mentioned Tinker Bell and we talked for like 10 inutes on how he was impressed that she was a live person on the wires it was epic

---------- Post added 06-24-2012 at 12:54 AM ----------

i would love to ride the Tea Cups with John Lassetter hehe
    Bob is a super CEO. I'll bet he would have a blast at he parks if he would leave the daily grind of buseness hussle and just run wild and free with abandon having fun at Disneyland! Riding the Tea Cups would be absolutely giddy with John Lasseter....sometimes I affectionately call him "Laughetter".

It touched my heart when you mentioned that Time Allen was enjoying the fireworks as this shows that he is an honest to goodness down-to-Earth real person....not to mention a disney fan. I am so happy that you had the opportunity to have a significant conversation with him!
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-25-2012 at 09:22 AM.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I'd say someone off the poll...Jason Segel he brought back the Muppets and is a pretty funny guy, who I could see having a lot of fun with that the parks

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I'd say someone off the poll...Jason Segel he brought back the Muppets and is a pretty funny guy, who I could see having a lot of fun with that the parks
    I enjoyed Jason Segal's Muppet film performance so much that ou would probably see me singing Life's A Happy Song and Man or Muppet with him if I were fortunate to spend the day at the park with him. You'd see us dancing, too!

Others have brought up the fact that I should have included him in the poll as well. I'm giving myself a swift kick for not having thought of it. I'll include thiswonderful new talent n a future poll. Life's a dance....you learn as you go.

• Cars Land Rocks!

I've had a long time crush on Amy Adams, so that was the first person who came to mind, but I think it would be great to spend the day with Lasseter talking to him about the future of the parks.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by OC2Epcot View Post
    I've had a long time crush on Amy Adams, so that was the first person who came to mind, but I think it would be great to spend the day with Lasseter talking to him about the future of the parks.
    I'll bet Lasseter could tell us about new attractions that are being planned for the nxt couple of decades. One could also ask him to keep them in mind to test ride a future attraction. All of this would be othing but cool! I'd idefinitely have him nvite Amy along. heh heh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12