View Poll Results: Current Disney Celebrity(s) That You Would Most Like to Spend A Day In The Park With

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amy Adams

9 23.68%
  • Robert Downy Junior

8 21.05%
  • Johnny Depp

5 13.16%
  • Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson

3 7.89%
  • Penelope Cruz

3 7.89%
  • John Lasseter

15 39.47%
  • Bob Iger

6 15.79%
  • Duffy

3 7.89%
  • Other

12 31.58%
  • Sorry....Don't Recognize Any Of These Names

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Current Disney Celebrity That You Would Most Like to Spend A Day In The Park With

If you had the opportunity to spend a day at the Disneyland Resort with any current Disney Celebrity, who would It be?
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-23-2012 at 09:38 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Minion

Re: Current Disney Celebrity That You Would Most Like to Spend A Day In The Park With

John Lasseter

• formerly very helpful

Re: Current Disney Celebrity That You Would Most Like to Spend A Day In The Park With

I might have said John Lasseter, due to the influence I might gain in the direction of the park, but Amy Adams is just so incredibly beautiful!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by frollofan View Post
    John Lasseter
    Lasseter is amazing! He's the closest thing to a modern Walt Disney in terms of multiple talents and a guiding heart.

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    I might have said John Lasseter, due to the influence I might gain in the direction of the park, but Amy Adams is just so incredibly beautiful!
    Don't blame you. I'd choose amiable Amy myself (woo hoo!)....and hopefully work Mr. Lasseter in the another day.

I picked Selena Gomez!
    Learn How To Lose Weight While Still Eating All Your Favorite Disney Foods! --> http://www.youtube.com/theantidietsecrets

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Lightyear View Post
    I picked Selena Gomez!
    Selena's flimography is astonishing. She's performed roles in a variety of movies from Spy Kids to Horton Hears A Who to Monte Carlo, and even did a cameo in 2011's The Muppets. Nobody could predict Kermit and company would score as big as they did after years of semi obscurity. I think Selena simply loves the Muppets and wanted to support thm. Hope she and amy adams had a chance to become friends.

On Tv, it's hard to believe that her credits extend as far back as Barney. She also appeared in an episode of one of my favorite shows of all time - Walker, Texas Ranger. The more recent Wizards of Waverly placeis one of Disney's better tv shows. I'm looking forward to seeing her in the upcoming film, Hotel Transylvania.

She's definitely got a dazzling personality and good looks that don't quit.

I want to go with Julie Andrews. Does that make me hopelessly old?

Alice Davis :P
    she's a celebrity to me.

or X Atencio.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by ccinsf View Post
    I want to go with Julie Andrews. Does that make me hopelessly old?
    Not at all. It makes you forever young, in asupercalifrgilisticexpealadocious kind of a way. It's a jolly holiday with Mar-r-r-r-r-r-ry!

Quote Originally Posted by wallghost View Post
    Alice Davis :P
    she's a celebrity to me.

or X Atencio.
    Indeed she is a celebrity, an Imagineer extraordinair in her own right, and among the most beautiful women in the world, inside and out. She costume designed It's a Small World with a great big heart!

• Banned User

With the exception of Lasseter and Iger, I wouldn't call any of these people Disney Celebrities.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    With the exception of Lasseter and Iger, I wouldn't call any of these people Disney Celebrities.
    According to the poll so far, Amy Adams is the only one that ranks up there with Lasseter and Iger. Perhaps this means that she should consider trading in her Hollywood star and suiting up for a new career in corporate Disney's upper echelon management and production team.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-23-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Does Idina Menzel count? She was in Enchanted and will be the voice of the Snow Queen in Frozen. I would choose her!

• keh!

Where is Tom Hanks? I'd choose him : |

I'm not sure if this counts but he was in the muppets so.......
    Jason Segel
    He is so funny!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by PrestonD View Post
    Does Idina Menzel count? She was in Enchanted and will be the voice of the Snow Queen in Frozen. I would choose her!
    Absolutely! Thanks for bringing her to my attention. I'm impressed with he fact tht Idina has indeopendently made her career on her own - thru hard work and perseverance. Her theatrical awards and many rolls indicate her vast talents. Her role in Enchanted significantly tributed to the cast chemistry that made the move a mega hit. I very much look forward to watching her in Dusney's upcoming Frozen (aka The Snow Queen) during the 2013 Christmas season. From what I have researched, this will be her first time playing a leading roll in a major boxoffice film. I enjoyed watching the following Frozen promotion video:

Disney's Frozen aka The Snow Queen 2013 - Beyond The Trailer - YouTube

---------- Post added 06-23-2012 at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
    Where is Tom Hanks? I'd choose him : |
    I've very much enjoyed every Tom Hanks film that I've seen. His portrayal of Walt Disney in Saving Mr. Banks (about the making of Mary Poppins) should be fascinating and thoroughly entertaining. Disney is said to start shooting the film this fall. i think Walt himself would be enamered by Hank's acting talents and screen presence.

---------- Post added 06-23-2012 at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chechire cat View Post
    I'm not sure if this counts but he was in the muppets so.......
    Jason Segel
    He is so funny!
    Jason Segal is awesome in The Muppets. He brilliantly played a simple yet complicated role as a relativly little known lead as Amy adams boyfriend. His acting is superb, and his singing captivating. He put a lot of heart into Life's A Happy Song, I've Got Everything and Man or Muppet. I think that this film is destined to become a classic. I regret not thinkin to add him to the poll. Perhaps I'll do another one down the road in a future thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast