View Poll Results: Classic Disney Celebrity(s) That You Would Most Like To Spend A Day In the Park With

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dick Van Dyke

6 15.00%
  • Julie Andrews

18 45.00%
  • Angela Lansbury

3 7.50%
  • Micky Rooney

1 2.50%
  • Steve Martin

15 37.50%
  • Kurt Russel

3 7.50%
  • Patty Duke

1 2.50%
  • Diane Disney Miller

4 10.00%
  • Tony Baxter

17 42.50%
  • Dean Jones or Other

4 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Re: Classic Disney Celebrity(s) That You would Most Like To Spend A Day In the Park W

steve!!!!!!!!!!

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Banned User

Re: Classic Disney Celebrity(s) That You would Most Like To Spend A Day In the Park W

I couldn't pick just one, so I picked four (because I can) - Dick Van Dyke, Kurt Russell, Diane Disney Miller, and Dean Jones.

Dick Van Dyke because he's just such a nice and fun guy, and has plenty of great memories.

Kurt Russell because, well, hey, it's Kurt Russell, not only does he have plenty of Disney memories, but also - he was both Snake Plissken and Elvis! So he's got plenty of other movie memories to regale us with as well.

Diane Disney Miller because.... well, because she's fairly reclusive and there haven't been very many interviews with her, and it'd be a thrill to pick her brain about a million different things (plus, I wrote her husband Ron, former Disney CEO, when I was a kid, so there's a little bit of a history there).

And lastly, Dean Jones, because, like Dick Van Dyke and Kurt Russell, he's just a really nice guy and he's got a load of Disney memories that I'd just love to hear about. Plus, there's just something about his voice that's so reassuring, so....Disneylike.

Not to say I'd turn down a meeting or a long chat with any of the other folks on the list, though. They'd all be fascinating to listen to.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
    Since Walt wasn't on the list, I chose Tony Baxter because he could show us some amazing things we haven't seen yet and also Steve Martin just because he would be a blast to spend the day with!
    Tony Baxter and steve Martin are excellent choices. Each of them are iving legends, and both began their Disney careers as blue collar rank and file cast members. Tony and steve are a good exaple and an inspiration for average hard woking disadvantaged people that persevere in their pursuit of big impossible dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by chechire cat View Post
    On That List... oh man tough choice between Dick van Dyke and Julie Andrews....... But I mean I have got to go with Julie Andrews!
    Julie remains as talented as ever. How cool it isthat both Julie and dick continue to perform and make movies. Just a spoonful of ugar makes the medicinego down....in the most delightfully timeless way!

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    Steve Martin, definitely, because he is such a great talent. Who wouldn't want to spend the day with Lucky Day so he can show us the Amigo Salute and teach us how to summon the invisible swordsman?
    His salute and invisibility leave me rolling with laughter! He has so many hilarious gestures!. I would love to share his head arrow whie we shout out "We're wild and crazy guys!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMonroe View Post
    steve!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retrocool View Post
    I couldn't pick just one, so I picked four (because I can) - Dick Van Dyke, Kurt Russell, Diane Disney Miller, and Dean Jones.

Dick Van Dyke because he's just such a nice and fun guy, and has plenty of great memories.

Kurt Russell because, well, hey, it's Kurt Russell, not only does he have plenty of Disney memories, but also - he was both Snake Plissken and Elvis! So he's got plenty of other movie memories to regale us with as well.

Diane Disney Miller because.... well, because she's fairly reclusive and there haven't been very many interviews with her, and it'd be a thrill to pick her brain about a million different things (plus, I wrote her husband Ron, former Disney CEO, when I was a kid, so there's a little bit of a history there).

And lastly, Dean Jones, because, like Dick Van Dyke and Kurt Russell, he's just a really nice guy and he's got a load of Disney memories that I'd just love to hear about. Plus, there's just something about his voice that's so reassuring, so....Disneylike.

Not to say I'd turn down a meeting or a long chat with any of the other folks on the list, though. They'd all be fascinating to listen to.
    Kurt, Dick, Diane and Dean are awesome choices. Disneyland might not exist had it not been for Diane and her sister. That established classy Disney movie star voice might not exist had it not been for Kurt, Dick and Dean. I wonder if Herbie might take us all for a spin one day?!
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-25-2012 at 08:47 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12