View Poll Results: Classic Disney Celebrity(s) That You Would Most Like To Spend A Day In the Park With

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dick Van Dyke

6 15.00%
  • Julie Andrews

18 45.00%
  • Angela Lansbury

3 7.50%
  • Micky Rooney

1 2.50%
  • Steve Martin

15 37.50%
  • Kurt Russel

3 7.50%
  • Patty Duke

1 2.50%
  • Diane Disney Miller

4 10.00%
  • Tony Baxter

17 42.50%
  • Dean Jones or Other

4 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Classic Disney Celebrity(s) That You would Most Like To Spend A Day In the Park With

Which Disney Celebrity or celebrities of long established fame would you enjoy getting to know while experiencing the disneyland Resort together?
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-23-2012 at 02:04 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• formerly very helpful

Re: Classic Disney Celebrity(s) That You would Most Like To Spend A Day In the Park W

Can I answer Walt Disney?

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Classic Disney Celebrity(s) That You would Most Like To Spend A Day In the Park W

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Can I answer Walt Disney?
    I ment celebrities that are currently living. His daughter Diane is the closest of kin to the founder. The honorable fact that you chose Walt stands as a testament to his contnuing positive influence in America, and the whole world over.

• Minion

Tony Baxter because he designed some of Disneyland's best rides

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by frollofan View Post
    Tony Baxter because he designed some of Disneyland's best rides
    And it is beyond awesome that he continues to do so. Haven't xperienced the Little Mermaid ride yet. But when I do, it will be twice the fun because Tony's signature is written all over it.

• formerly very helpful

Since Uncle Walt isn't available, Julie Andrews. How could anybody resist exploring the park with Mary Poppins? Talk about magic!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Since Uncle Walt isn't available, Julie Andrews. How could anybody resist exploring the park with Mary Poppins? Talk about magic!
    I'd love to tap into her wealth of knowledge about Walt. and the movie industry. Just maybe....if you and I ask sweetly....Julie might join us for some complimentary cakes and tea, and perchance even give us each one of those cute little singing, dancing cartoon penguin critters from the Mary Poppins movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nQtRSHKDpg
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-23-2012 at 03:21 PM.

• Disney Obsessed

Stuck! I love the top 3! Julie, dick, and Angela!! Heck all 3 together might be a good time! But I'll pick Angela for her role in a non Disney musical, Sweeney Todd (one of my faves)

I chose Dean Jones, as Herbie is my daily driver, and because I have already spent time with Kurt Russel, Dick Van Dyke and Steve Martin

Before I even clicked on the link to this I had in my mind STEVE MARTIN because he has been my favorite actor for quite some time. But then I see Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke and other names and now I can't choose. They would all be sooooooo awesome to go with.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post
    Stuck! I love the top 3! Julie, dick, and Angela!! Heck all 3 together might be a good time! But I'll pick Angela for her role in a non Disney musical, Sweeney Todd (one of my faves)
    Sweeny Todd was extremely dramatic and thought provoking. Angela Lansbury further demonstrated the depth and versatility of her theatrical/cinematic abilities. Julie, Dick and Angela are entertainment industry giants, and each have shown to have wonderful personalities off screen. One could not go wrong buddying up for a day at Disneyland resort with any one of the three....or all of them together.

Quote Originally Posted by sailerm View Post
    I chose Dean Jones, as Herbie is my daily driver, and because I have already spent time with Kurt Russel, Dick Van Dyke and Steve Martin
    Wowsers! You are highly fortunate, Sailerm, to have lved the dream of spending significant time with Kurt, Dick and Steve! I've often wondered why I haven't seen Dean Jones in any productions since his last Love Bug. I have adored him since I was a kid. Apparently, he got part of his start working at Knott's Berry Farm.

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpeeder View Post
    Before I even clicked on the link to this I had in my mind STEVE MARTIN because he has been my favorite actor for quite some time. But then I see Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke and other names and now I can't choose. They would all be sooooooo awesome to go with.
    That's why I listed each of these timeless celebrities. They wouuld each be a steady on blast to experience the park with! But, Steve in particular would provide a wild, crazy
    and out-of-control good time!
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-23-2012 at 11:12 PM.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Since Walt wasn't on the list, I chose Tony Baxter because he could show us some amazing things we haven't seen yet and also Steve Martin just because he would be a blast to spend the day with!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

On That List... oh man tough choice between Dick van Dyke and Julie Andrews....... But I mean I have got to go with Julie Andrews!

• Minion

Tony Baxter, of course. My second choice from that list would be Steve Martin.

• -

Steve Martin, definitely, because he is such a great talent. Who wouldn't want to spend the day with Lucky Day so he can show us the Amigo Salute and teach us how to summon the invisible swordsman?
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast