OK the day is drawing near, June 25 we got to the parks as a family. My two sisters, myself, and my brother in law. So how have the crowds been generally during the week for both parks?I was last at DL on june 14 so i have nothing to gauge it by. I have seen the numbers for RSR and Luigi's tires so i kinda know what to expect there. Here's our plan, Hit DCA at 8am when the park opens for us, head over to RSR and get that out of the way and the other two attractions. Then hit the other areas of DCA, Ariels, hopefully TSMM depending on the wait,and that might be about it, but two others might want to go on Screamin'.
1. So what have the waits been like outside of Radiator Springs? Just generally nothing concrete but would like a " we waited 1 hour" as opposed to" we waited a long time"
Then we plan on going to Dl for the rest of the day. Hitting pretty much everything i can think of, possible even Fantasy land.
2. How have the wait times been over there since the opening of CL?
3. Im trying to "plan" a route for my family, so we can maximize our time. As one of my sisters is a lets go here on one side of the park, now lets go all the way over to the other, then back again lol. So im trying to keep that to a minimum because my BIL gets tired because he had a stroke recently.
3. Ok so its a special day june 25 for me, and i really want to go to Steakhouse 55 at the DLH. Are there any good restaurants in the parks like this that are NOT ala cart. I have 4 dining certificates from work so yes i do have the money for it but i really cant think of anything that isnt ala cart.
4. PLUS has anyone done the lunchs for WOC? do you think they are worth it to get a good viewing area or are my chances better going to rapids to get one on my own?