Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• A Suitcase & A Dream

Glow With the Show: Electrical Parade

If the Electrical Parade ever returns to the Disneyland Resort it would be cool to see them use the Glow With the Show ears with it. The ears would glow in time with the parade music and also create the pixie trails. Not sure if it would be possible or would take away from the floats themselves but would be neat to see.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Re: Glow With the Show: Electrical Parade

that would be AWESOME!!!!!

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Quote Originally Posted by imagineerthat View Post
    If the Electrical Parade ever returns to the Disneyland Resort it would be cool to see them use the Glow With the Show ears with it. The ears would glow in time with the parade music and also create the pixie trails. Not sure if it would be possible or would take away from the floats themselves but would be neat to see.
    if the electrical parade EVER returned to Disneyland, I would just die.
    That is the most nostalgic thing I can think of from my childhood trips to the park. I was there for the final goodbye parade :'(

and if they had the parade, I would definitely go all out and buy the ears. Sounds like a great idea, thanks for the post.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I am sure...they will since I think the Electrical Parade seems to fit even more..to me at least

• Minion

I was under the impression that Glow with the Show was going to eventually move to WDW. I thought DLR was just a proving grounds.

• formerly very helpful

I'll be the wet blanket. I honestly hope they don't. I think it would be distracting for a show like the Electrical Parade. I'm not too crazy about it for World of Color, but since I've only seen that show once, after they had the Glow with the show, I have no basis for comparisson.

• Vidia's Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    I'll be the wet blanket. I honestly hope they don't. I think it would be distracting for a show like the Electrical Parade. I'm not too crazy about it for World of Color, but since I've only seen that show once, after they had the Glow with the show, I have no basis for comparisson.

I'm with you there, I hope they can somehow disable them during MSEP.

It would be amazing to see Glow with the Show with the Electrical Parade. I saw it Walt Disney World last summer and I could hardly see a thing. Maybe in Disneyland it would be different but if it would be easier to see over other people's heads, then I would go for it.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

As I have said many times over the years on MiceChat, I've been in love with the MSEP since the 70's...and I am for anything that would bring it back to Disneyland proper.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Me and my husband actually recieved special Glow with the show tickets. you had to make your reservations for this Thurs., Friday, or Sat. I guess it is a special showing for AP's. It actually came with the fast pass with Thunder mountain. And we get the glow ears for the show which is cool because I still haven't seen World of Color!

• Minion

Wait, how would more lights be distracting to a parade about...lights? If individual floats could send out a signal to color coordinate or visually harmonize with the hats, it'd be spectacular.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by cadjoe321 View Post
    Me and my husband actually recieved special Glow with the show tickets. you had to make your reservations for this Thurs., Friday, or Sat. I guess it is a special showing for AP's. It actually came with the fast pass with Thunder mountain. And we get the glow ears for the show which is cool because I still haven't seen World of Color!
    Did you physically go to a ticket booth to register? The "ticket" that came out of the FP machine was just an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    Did you physically go to a ticket booth to register? The "ticket" that came out of the FP machine was just an invite.
    Yup we went and made reservations at the ticket booth and they gave us another ticket to the show on what time to be there so we could get our wristbands. And the glow ears are included.

• Surfin the net with Duffy

Why not a completely new light parade.

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Disney friends are #1

Quote Originally Posted by TravisMT81 View Post
    Why not a completely new light parade.
    They tried that. It wasn't pretty.
    One Special Friend is All it Takes to Get You Through a Bad Day. And One Good One is Better Than a Dozen Casual Ones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast