Thread: mystic point

• I am not a Krusty Krab

mystic point

what is mystic point? and how will it be like haunted mansion?

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Re: mystic point

It's owned by an ambassador who's collected things from..I forget where. He has a monkey named Albert who touches this curesd music box thing, and crazy things happen around the Manor.
    I think it's owned by a hightower too >> I forget.

and I think you mean Mystic Manor XD
    and the ride system will be trackless and almost bucket like XD

• I am not a Krusty Krab

will it have grim grinning ghosts? madame leota? the busts? at least the endless hallway?

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

I don't think so. It's gonna be completely separate from all the other manors/mansions.

and I think the Monkey's name is Alfred...

---------- Post added 06-25-2012 at 07:36 PM ----------

I remember now! His name is Mark Henry Mystic, I think he might be related to the Hightowers somehow it's set in 1908.....
    He's a collector of artifacts from around the world.
    I like how Disney is connecting the famous "Hightowers" to each park. They're rich, and obviously rich enough for Connie to marry a relative of his twice XD

The monkey's name IS Albert XD

• I am not a Krusty Krab

ah so does it tie into our haunted mansion?

Not at all LOL.
    It's like...... you're invited to a tour of the Ambassador's house, and the monkey touches something that makes everything in the house go crazy, then at the ends, the monkey closes the music box, and then Master Mystic comes out asking if we enjoyed our tour XD

the only tie in I can see is that it's a mansion/manor XD

• Senior Minion

It doesn't have any story line connection or scenes from any Haunted Mansion. It's connection is that it is basically considered the 'Haunted Mansion' type ride for Hong Kong DL. This is largely because the concept of ghosts has a different interpretation in Chinese culture and our version of HM could be taken as insulting of peoples ancestors.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney