Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

• Ryan

Re: Third Park to be Marvel Theme?

LOLing at Laxidazia planet of alcoholic trolls what???

• Banned User

Thats how they roll in Marvel yo!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    ...you make the Mysteries Jungle...you can make a Panther ride along with anything else
    That's the point everyone is trying to make. The areas don't necessarily have to be so narrowly thought out.

---------- Post added 06-28-2012 at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by YoungImagineer View Post
    LOLing at Laxidazia planet of alcoholic trolls what???
    The new Mad T Party!

• Ryan

I don't know, I guess I just don't like Marvel enough to have a whole park to itself. But I guess that doesn't mean it can't be great! Opinions can be changed easily. I mean I liked living in California a lot but then DCA was built...

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brenden View Post
    That's the point everyone is trying to make. The areas don't necessarily have to be so narrowly thought out.

---------- Post added 06-28-2012 at 04:57 PM ----------

The new Mad T Party!
    No they are saying make area's from Marvel lands...which have histoy's too them and then try to find other things to fit theme

I'm saying make lands that have a theme (Fantasy)...that allows for many different types of rides to work, you can make Wakanda but then you can have things that are not in that land's History whille....Mystic Jungle allows for almost ANY ride with a jungle theme to work

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by YoungImagineer View Post
    I don't know, I guess I just don't like Marvel enough to have a whole park to itself.
    That's the core beef anyone has with this concept. I am not a Marvel fan, I dot read comic books, but it's been an undeniable part of pop culture for YEARS.

• Banned User

do you think its possible that Disney would abandoned the idea of Lands for Marvel. Make like an overall adventure park and avoid the thematic issue of lands?

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

No...no Disneyland has lands based around idea that let you go in many different directions

Look at Fantasyland...its got its a Small world..the Matterhon..Dumbo...Peter Pan ALL very different rides

Even Critter Country has Pooh and Song of the south...two different movies based in two different places yet it still works
    Those are all Disney properties, yet they're all different stories. Not all Marvel properties are the same story. Anything you say about Disney like this can be applied to Marvel and still hold true.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Those are all Disney properties, yet they're all different stories. Not all Marvel properties are the same story. Anything you say about Disney like this can be applied to Marvel and still hold true.
    Then what would be be the point of making a land based off Marvel...if it is not the same place?

Look at Carsland it's yes but to say its got as much freedom to do what ever ride you want is...well not true

Why even make make a Marvel land if you have to bend the laws/history of the place to fit other places in it?

Just make a Mavel land go nuts...and let Disney fans get there share of the park too...like I said I see no reason to make an "all" Marvel park but I do see a reason for a new park that one of its main features are Marvel attractions

• Non-Minion

No they are saying make area's from Marvel lands...which have histoy's too them and then try to find other things to fit theme

I'm saying make lands that have a theme (Fantasy)...that allows for many different types of rides to work, you can make Wakanda but then you can have things that are not in that land's History whille....Mystic Jungle allows for almost ANY ride with a jungle theme to work
    The point that I'm trying to make. You can creates worlds and implement the marvel characters at they see fit. I'm not asking for Asgardland or wakandaland. But if you did a galaxy themed land you could do everything from Thor to Thanos to Galactus to silver surfer and everything in between. THAT'S the kind of Marvel Universe Park I want to see
    "If you were thinking, you wouldn't have thought that"

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Then what would be be the point of making a land based off Marvel...if it is not the same place?

Look at Carsland it's yes but to say its got as much freedom to do what ever ride you want is...well not true

Why even make make a Marvel land if you have to bend the laws/history of the place to fit other places in it?
    You don't have to. All of these locations exist in the Marvel universe simultaneously.

Just make a Mavel land go nuts...and let Disney fans get there share of the park too...like I said I see no reason to make an "all" Marvel park but I do see a reason for a new park that one of its main features are Marvel attractions
    Disney fans have a park, its called Disneyland. Marvel was purchased to appeal to people who may not like Disney as it is currently
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    You don't have to. All of these locations exist in the Marvel universe simultaneously.

Disney fans have a park, its called Disneyland. Marvel was purchased to appeal to people who may not like Disney as it is currently
    No they were purchased to be used with Disney...like Pixar

No need to separate them
    Quote Originally Posted by christianAdam View Post
    The point that I'm trying to make. You can creates worlds and implement the marvel characters at they see fit. I'm not asking for Asgardland or wakandaland. But if you did a galaxy themed land you could do everything from Thor to Thanos to Galactus to silver surfer and everything in between. THAT'S the kind of Marvel Universe Park I want to see
    I could go more for this....I just don't want lands that limit who "should" be in the land....I just don't want to see lands that Mix and match characters like how Tommorrowland feels right now

• Banned User

No they were purchased to be used with Disney...like Pixar
    No need to separate them

I could go more for this....I just don't want lands that limit who "should" be in the land....I just don't want to see lands that Mix and match characters like how Tommorrowland feels right now

LOL. Let me get this straight.

Your first statement says that Disney should be blended with Marvel, like Pixar is.

Your second statement says that you DON'T want to see another Tomorrowland, with a blend of Pixar/Disney characters.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brenden View Post
    LOL. Let me get this straight.

Your first statement says that Disney should be blended with Marvel, like Pixar is.

Your second statement says that you DON'T want to see another Tomorrowland, with a blend of Pixar/Disney characters.

Carsland is blended into the parks RIGHT...so is toy Story (on the Pier) I want to see it done right, which Disney has done before

I think a just Marvel park can work but I also think a park with Marvel, TRON, Avatar, the Incredibles and others seems interesting. It could be a Heros park.

But if there is a TRON land it needs to be in a giant show room.
    Murphy,with that neck, is like E.T. in dragon form

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast