View Poll Results: What is your favorite Ride Through track from "A Musical History of Disneyland"?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Country Bears (Original, Vacation Hoedown, & Christmas Special)

11 35.48%
  • Small World (And Small World Holiday)

4 12.90%
  • Haunted Mansion

12 38.71%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

8 25.81%
  • Tiki Room

5 16.13%
  • Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln

2 6.45%
  • Splash Mountain

7 22.58%
  • People Mover

1 3.23%
  • Carousel of Progress

1 3.23%
  • Other (America Sings, Sub Voyage, Adventure Thru Inner Space, Flight to the Moon, etc.)

16 51.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

What are your favorite "Ride Through" tracks on "A Musical History of Disneyland"?

Well I was just listening more to my "Musical History of Disneyland" 6 CD sets and love all the ride through tracks that are on the CD's.

For those who do not know what a "Ride Through" track is, it is a musical track of a whole ride or attraction the way that you would hear it as if you were actually riding through the attraction in real life.

I like the Haunted Mansion Ride through track, Splash Mountain, Mine Train Through Natures Wonderland and Rainbow Caverns, The Mark Twain, Flight to the Moon, America Sings, The Lincoln one, and of course all of the Country Bears

What ride through tracks do you like from the CD set?

• Banned User

Re: What are your favorite "Ride Through" tracks on "A Musical History of Disneyland"?

Wow! So many great attractions and so little time. But here are my favorites:
    It's A Small WOrld (LOVE the stereo mix)
    Haunted Mansion
    Enchanted (and complete) Tiki Room
    Pirates of the Carribean
    America Sings
    Adventure thru Inner Space
    Pirates of the Carribean
    All Three Country Bear Shows ....

I only wish they could have included the COMPLETE ride thru of the PeopleMover with Buddy Baker's "Love American Style"-type score. Other than that, I love ALL the tracks!

• Certified in everything

Re: What are your favorite "Ride Through" tracks on "A Musical History of Disneyland"?

Indiana Jones is one of my favorites on the set. Love to put it on in the car and drive to it.
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

• Looking for Love

I love Fantasmic and Dreams come true! Those are considered attractions arn't they?

• Don't hate the game...

arrrgh i want to listen to it so bad. I got it for soulquarian for xmas... i'm hoping he'll share

• Breaking in her new jeans

Talking Re: What are your favorite "Ride Through" tracks on "A Musical History of Disneyland"

I love Haunted Mansion. I went to Disney World back in 1984 (when I was all of about 5) and we went on it. Went again in like 1999 after I moved to Florida and was very happy that it had the same creepy music it did 15 yrs earlier. But was even better, when I made my 1st visit to Disneyland in Feb of 05 and it was still that same creepy music. Thank god someone within Disney understand the if it aint broke don't fix it way of things. No matter how many times I go on it, I love it.

Its a Small World is catchy thou.
    Last edited by Becka-Lynn; 01-01-2006 at 03:46 PM.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

I prefer my MP3 of IASW to the one on the CD, and I have the old full CD releases of HM and PoTC both of which are better. I like the WDW Happiest CD on Earth version of Star Tours better too.

I'd have to say my favs would be the Country Bear Jamboree which isn't too many other places and the Mine Train through Nature's Wonderland, which is cool for someone like me who never saw the ride.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    I prefer my MP3 of IASW to the one on the CD, and I have the old full CD releases of HM and PoTC both of which are better. I like the WDW Happiest CD on Earth version of Star Tours better too.

I'd have to say my favs would be the Country Bear Jamboree which isn't too many other places and the Mine Train through Nature's Wonderland, which is cool for someone like me who never saw the ride.
    I agree, I now really badly want to ride the Mine Train Ride. Thankfully people like Randy Thornton realized that most Disney fans love re-living their memories of classic Disney material. Plus this CD set is good too, because who knows when the next Disney classic may eventually be closed down .

• Senior Minion

Indiana Jones(which was left out) and POTC, Splash, Tiki Room, I really love the entire set, it is really a great compilation.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.