Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Re: Joe's 2nd trip to Cars Land - with photos of course

what day of the week was this trip on? And I remember seeing that hat at Walt Disney World, at the Boardwalk hotel gift shop on the Boardwalk. It was clearanced and I remember trying it on and almost buying it but thought... no one would wear it and why would someone wear it... but now that Carsland is here you wearing it in Carsland just makes sense.

And I can't believe the ride operators put the little girl in the backseat in the middle. Wonder if she was able to see anything! PLUS super handsome guys in the front row!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Princess View Post
    A 10 minute wait for Splash Mountain during the summer? So everyone is gathering at Carsland while the rest of the park and Disneyland are almost empty. Excuse me while I go convince my family to go next weekend instead of waiting until October when the crowds die down.

good idea

• Joe Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Princess View Post
    A 10 minute wait for Splash Mountain during the summer? So everyone is gathering at Carsland while the rest of the park and Disneyland are almost empty. Excuse me while I go convince my family to go next weekend instead of waiting until October when the crowds die down.
    Now is definitely the time to visit Disneyland. The crowds are the best I've seen it in recent memory. I'm not sure how it is during the week, but the two Saturdays that we've visited were great. We were walking through Adventureland, a place known for always being crowded, and it was empty during the middle of the day! A line only 2 people deep for Dole Whips!

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    what day of the week was this trip on? And I remember seeing that hat at Walt Disney World, at the Boardwalk hotel gift shop on the Boardwalk. It was clearanced and I remember trying it on and almost buying it but thought... no one would wear it and why would someone wear it... but now that Carsland is here you wearing it in Carsland just makes sense.

And I can't believe the ride operators put the little girl in the backseat in the middle. Wonder if she was able to see anything! PLUS super handsome guys in the front row!
    This was on Saturday, June 23rd.
    I remember when I bought it, they sold it near Autopia at WDW. I also saw it a couple years ago in the stores at DL, but it didn't last very long. I'm glad I finally have a land I can wear it in and not get crazy looks.

I didn't even notice that poor girl in the back row in the middle. That's unfortunate.

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by mre200200 View Post
    That would be a Ramone's Pear of Dice Soda. I thought it was great!

I've been asking for light ice on all of these new drinks though. My first time trying the Grape Tonic and Natural Lemonade, I was finished with the drink, but the cup was still over 1/2 full of ice.
    Did it really taste like pear? Pear, to me, has such a mild flavor, I worry that the syrup content to make it taste like anything will make it out of control sweet. I love actual pears, and Juicy Pear Jelly Bellys, so I may need to just give in and try it! I think a round of "Drinking around the Springs!" is in order.

Also, I ask for "no ice" everywhere I go. McDonald's, Starbucks, Flo's. I'm NOT paying $4 for ice.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

• Joe Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by ghosty4 View Post
    Did it really taste like pear? Pear, to me, has such a mild flavor, I worry that the syrup content to make it taste like anything will make it out of control sweet. I love actual pears, and Juicy Pear Jelly Bellys, so I may need to just give in and try it! I think a round of "Drinking around the Springs!" is in order.

Also, I ask for "no ice" everywhere I go. McDonald's, Starbucks, Flo's. I'm NOT paying $4 for ice.
    Hmm, did it taste like pear? It's hard to say since, you're right, pear is a mild flavor. It tasted like Sprite with sweetness added to it and maybe a little bit of pear. Either way though, I thought it was tasty. My favorite so far though has been Doc Hudson's Grape Tonic.
    I think the "Drinking around the Springs" is a great idea! So far I've tried the Pair of Dice Soda, Filmore's Natural Lemonade, Red's Apple Freeze, and Doc Hudson's Grape Tonic. I'll be adding to that when I go back this Friday!

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by mre200200 View Post
    It tasted like Sprite with sweetness added to it and maybe a little bit of pear. Either way though, I thought it was tasty.
    There is also a pear related drink at the Mad T Party, which I suspect might be the same thing with a different name...cause how many pear based drinks does one theme park need?
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12