Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Re: (Heartwarming Story) Friendly and Generous Couple Help Me Out in a Tight Money Pi

Uh, sorry to butt into the conversation, but I think I just became lost in my own thread topic wise...

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: (Heartwarming Story) Friendly and Generous Couple Help Me Out in a Tight Money Pi

When I feel that a thread of mine has run it's course, or has headed into directions that I am not pleased with, I PM a moderator, and ask that it be closed.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Miss Marvel

I have a feeling that flynnibus has already made up his mind and nothing I can say would convince him otherwise. But it would be wrong of me to not at least say that I believe he is absolutely wrong. Food and beverage service is not easy and you could not just take anybody with a positive attitude and turn them into a server with little training. Anyone who has had bad service from a friendly person can tell you that. But I am not willing to take on this debate.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

• Disneyland History Lover

Bongo, I'd like to commend you on how you handled the situation. All throughout life, there will be moments where we misjudge things or forget the details. All we can really do is learn from our errors and press forward with the knowledge that we can do better next time. It is also refreshing to hear how your parents raised you. I commend them as well for that. Manners, politeness, and class are very basic things that are disappearing rapidly. Your parents are right. Those things do go a long way. Never lose sight of that. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread. I posted a picture in the wrong thread. Let me fix that for you.

Uh, so since I accidentally bumped this thread, I guess I must say something to add upon the discussion.

Thanks for the kind comments guys. Yes, it is the internet, and yes I know there will always be debates about little stuff like this and that. Like I previously said before, I am constantly watching this thread for new posts, and am eager and waiting to answer your many questions and concerns

PS: I will be sure to watch which thread I post in before clicking 'Post Quick Reply' so I do not bump a thread that should not be bumped.
    Last edited by Bongo; 09-14-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

In the old abandoned old abandoned amusement park.

The best part of this story was the whole thing.

... This is like the only good thing I've seen in these forums this week.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456