Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: changing Monsters Inc

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    love the idea but OLC does not allow Tokyo rides to be cloned at American Parks

Wait are you sure about this? I know that OLC have contracts that allows OLC to have exclusivity to some of ts attractions for a certain number of years and that's mostly to prevent cannabilization from one park to the other. hong Kong has the same deal when it comes to Mystic Manor And Grizzly Gulch. Disney can not clone those attractions anywhereinAsia but they could be clone in the states. Once the contract expires which is normally five to ten years they could be cloned anywhere.

Also, OLC seems to have no problem visiting Anaheim to see certain attractions that it considers building clones of. OLC reviewed both of the TOT rides in the states and preferred the one in Anaheim minus the storyline because twilight zone is not very well known and they where also here in Anaheim surveying Toy Story Midway Mania and and ended up liking the originalproposalfor Anaheims Mania which had the Woody head?

Also if I remember correctly the contracts with Disney and OLC give Disney full control and rights to any attraction built for Tokyo.

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

I love the ride but I could go for a few improvements as mentioned above
    Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Wait are you sure about this? I know that OLC have contracts that allows OLC to have exclusivity to some of ts attractions for a certain number of years and that's mostly to prevent cannabilization from one park to the other. hong Kong has the same deal when it comes to Mystic Manor And Grizzly Gulch. Disney can not clone those attractions anywhereinAsia but they could be clone in the states. Once the contract expires which is normally five to ten years they could be cloned anywhere.

Also, OLC seems to have no problem visiting Anaheim to see certain attractions that it considers building clones of. OLC reviewed both of the TOT rides in the states and preferred the one in Anaheim minus the storyline because twilight zone is not very well known and they where also here in Anaheim surveying Toy Story Midway Mania and and ended up liking the originalproposalfor Anaheims Mania which had the Woody head?

Also if I remember correctly the contracts with Disney and OLC give Disney full control and rights to any attraction built for Tokyo.
    this i did not know

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12