new DLR commercial

I saw a new commercial for the DLR and it had monsters on it with mickey and frinds riding throught the city scene. did anyone else see this?

• Banned User

Re: new DLR commercial

Good to know it's about Disneyland and not Disney World. I have not seen the new commercial, but I will keep my eyes open.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

What I find funny is that they are sure to not mention that the ride is actually in DCA (in any of the promoting I have seen anyway...don't know about this commercial).

• Haunted Mansion Holiday

i think i saw it once but i was on the computer so i wasnt paying much attention

• Banned User

I saw the commerical several times on KTLA during the Rose Parade breaks. It is the same commercial they have been showing, but they edited in the Monsters part and replaced Jimmeny Cricket and a part of Stitch with Chicken Little. Cute commercial though- much better than that rediculous Disney World one.

i've seen the commercial. it is very nice, but they do fail to mention that it's at california adventure. maybe some tourists will come to disneyland and ask WHERES MONSTERS INC?? Anyways, other than that nothing realy special. they mention the parade again and the fireworks show. they showed a BRIEF clip of space mtn but didn't really mention it.
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Newbie.

They haven't shown that commercial here in Texas. The only one we see with any frequency is one with Walt giving his speech on opening day, but they have it edited into Walt Disney World. Something about that really bothers me. Not just the fact that they're promoting The 50th at WDW, but rather having Walt giving the opening day speech at a park that he didn't live to see finished...just seems wrong somehow.
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

• ...TWO BITS!

^ I know! Isn't that vierd!?

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Banned User

Whoever made that WDW commercial should be shot. As for the new commercial i think it's nice and it's fairly accurate as monsters inc is part of the fiftieth and dca is also in the celebration though it doesn't play a big role. Plus i think most tourists may also visit dca when they visit disneyland so they would be able to figure it out.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by inav
    Whoever made that WDW commercial should be shot. As for the new commercial i think it's nice and it's fairly accurate as monsters inc is part of the fiftieth and dca is also in the celebration though it doesn't play a big role. Plus i think most tourists may also visit dca when they visit disneyland so they would be able to figure it out.
    Come on, that is not fair! The person should be fired...then shot.[smilie=6,22,15]

• Banned User

Why fire him when we can arrest him, have him get the death penalty and then watch for the next twenty years while it goes through appeals and then he ends up in the electric chair