Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are some good places to eat breakfast in DL?

A few years ago, my best friend and I went to DL, and as we were staying in the DLH, we got let into the park earlier than people not staying at a resort park. We got into the park early and planned to eat breakfast in the park, but we honestly couldn't find any place that was open yet, and we had to just buy a fruit cup from a street vendor on Main instead. The previous year, I went to DL with my boyfriend and we got let in at the same time, and we had breakfast at that little German cafe place near Pinocchio's ride, but it was closed for renovations the time my best friend and I went. For better preparation for next time, where should I plan to eat?
    A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.
    -- Marilyn Monroe

• Tourist

Re: What are some good places to eat breakfast in DL?

My favorites are the Carnation Cafe and the River Belle Terrace. The Plaza Inn has a great character breakfast buffet, but it can get a little crowded.

• Please pull the yellowtab

If you are looking for a place to grab a quick bite for breakfast:
    PPF in DCA! I like to pick up a cup of coffee and buy either a cinnamon roll or fruit parfait. I find most quick service places for breakfast don't give you enough food for the amount of $$ they charge you. The cinnamon roll I mentioned is huge and extremely filling. It's probably best to share it with someone. You can buy it at places in DCA (And also DL) that sell pastries. I also mentioned the fruit parfait from PPF -- i don't know of other places you can it from -- because it's both tasty and cheap. And although it doesn't look like much it is very filling, and a rather healthy breakfast option from most breakfast items during the morning hours.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Storm: So far, the only answers you have got are people telling you where they like to eat, so your question still isn't answered. I will halp you. There is no BAD place to eat breakfast(that serves breakfast). So, what you need to do is find your own new favorite place. Have fun and good luck!

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Disneyland Resort Menus

^ This site will help and will tell you practically EVERYTHING there is to eat at the resort.

Personally, I've only had breakfast at the resort 3 times and they were at the Carnation Cafe the most recently, Riverbelle Terrace and the Pacific Wharf Cafe.

• former CM

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    Disneyland Resort Menus

^ This site will help and will tell you practically EVERYTHING there is to eat at the resort. . .
    THANKS for that excellent link, dth316!

I've heard that Steakhouse 55 has an excellent breakfast, though it would probably be expensive.
    Across the street on Harbor there is Mimi's and McDonald's.

Pardon me for getting. . . , but does anyone else besides me think that despite the long lines, that the McDonald's on Harbor is an above average McDonald's? I know that's not the best compliment, but (after breakfast) I recommend McDonald's Southwest (grilled) Chicken Salad.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 07-08-2012 at 10:38 AM.

I always prefer eating breakfast in the park and when I do my top choice is the Riverbelle Terrace and if that isn't open, then the Carnation Cafe is a great backup. On days when I just want to get on some rides, I go for a slice of watermelon on Main Street!

I like scrambled eggs with pepper sprinkled on. I like sausages instead of bacon.

• Minion

If you want something sweet, try Jolly Holiday off of Main Street. It's fun and a wonderful way to start off the day. They've got tons of pastries and some substantial things if that's what you're looking for.

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

Churro cart
    Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come

• Vidia's Minion

Quote Originally Posted by monster heck View Post
    I like scrambled eggs with pepper sprinkled on. I like sausages instead of bacon.
    +1

Riverbelle Terrace is my normal breakfast place, I'd probably eat at Carnation Cafe a bit more if it was a bit less crowded/time sync. Though I haven't tried since it reopened after refurbishment. Are the wait times any better now?

• Minion

I think the Jolly Holiday serves decent breakfast.

• Haunted Mansion Lover

The River Belle Terrace is a great place to eat breakfast! They have pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes and they all taste great! Plus you can sit outside by the Rivers of America!
    Foolish Mortal

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

River Belle Terrace for me....a great view of the Rivers of America as the sun is rising....ahhh perfect way to start a day at the Parks

I love taking my kids to River Belle Terrace. After riding some of the more popular attractions in the morning it is great to eat a late breakfast over the rivers of America. Be sure to sit outside so you can enjoy the view! Everything is so quiet in that side of the park in the morning that it feels very Southern and relaxing
    Proud visitor of
    Tokyo Disney Sea Disneyland Disney California Adventure Tokyo Disneyland

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast