Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Thanks! I also found video in another thread posted here- a truely awesome creation- see the imagineers still have something left in them!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• something else...

...is it odd that I'm in love with a trash can?
    You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

• Reaver of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner
    Heh, did anyone else who "knows the secret" take a close look at the video? Guess what I saw?
    Great Caesar's Ghost! How did I miss that the first time?!? What a dolt I am! MENSA will revoke my membership for this one!
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver
    Great Caesar's Ghost! How did I miss that the first time?!? What a dolt I am! MENSA will revoke my membership for this one!
    miss what???

• Rat Tat Tat.

Quote Originally Posted by idontneedaname
    miss what???
    The **secret** is revealed in the video...for a tiny bit you can see **all**...it's at the very beginning of the video posted earlier near the beginning of this thread.
    Spoiler
    The man that walks by with his hand in the black bag with the diagonal shoulder strap at the top right of the screen...

You can only see it for a split second at the beginning of the video.

• Earth Intruder

Nice to have guests interact with something else .... but a trash can?? I know that Disneyland has a freakish obsession with cleanliness but I think Push is a little silly.

Now if they had audio-animatronic urinals that would REALLY be something
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

This is really a neat effect, even if it is a trash can. The guy controlling him is usually standing only a few feet from where Push is at. It's funny to stand back and listen to the people and their "ideas" on how he is controlled. Most say it is with a camera, when the guy controlling him is standing literally right behind them. Look for someone in the crowd with a black bag and has his hand up to his mouth. The microphone is strapped to the inside of his hand. His is very good at blending with the crowd. We have seen it a few times and have always spotted the handler.

• What have I done?

Man I just wanna leave work and go see PUSH for myself I am only 10 minutes away from DL!

"This guy!"

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by tigger001
    This is really a neat effect, even if it is a trash can. The guy controlling him is usually standing only a few feet from where Push is at. It's funny to stand back and listen to the people and their "ideas" on how he is controlled. Most say it is with a camera, when the guy controlling him is standing literally right behind them. Look for someone in the crowd with a black bag and has his hand up to his mouth. The microphone is strapped to the inside of his hand. His is very good at blending with the crowd. We have seen it a few times and have always spotted the handler.
    Personally I thought it was a 2 man team. 1 man controlling him locally, and another man off-site doing the talking and sound. Maybe the controller is talking to the 2nd man and giving him info? There are things Push does that I dont think can be handled with just 1 hand in a bad like playing song. How would he que up "Its fun too stay at the YMCA" with 1 hand? He also played 1 other song soon after so its not a 1 trick pony deal. The video I took was of Push dancing to a song he was playing.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, maybe he one doing the movement is somewhere else and the hand talking guy is doing the voices. That's kind of how they do the Sword in the Stone deal, so it makes sense.

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

• Reaver of Souls

Ssshhhhhh... It's a secret, but Kenny Baker is inside, with an iPod and a voice modulator...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

He has a bag that he carries over his shoulder and has the music already cued up (sorry don't know what he is using to store the songs). I standing right next to him last Sunday and watched everything he was doing. It's a 1 man operation. You have to see it for yourself to believe it.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaver
    Ssshhhhhh... It's a secret, but Kenny Baker is inside, with an iPod and a voice modulator...

I knew that trash can looked familliar..................

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Push & I are in Wuv!

So, I went to Disneyland today, and I was in tomorrow land, getting a lollipop for my friend, and out of nowhere comes Push. He talked to me, asked my name, where I was from, and then he asked me to put my hands over my head, then put my hands on my shoulders, and then all of a sudden YMCA starts played through the speakers within push, I was surrounded by like 20 people, then he said to put my hands on his shoulders, and I was confused, considering trash cans don't have shoulders, then he told by friends to get behind me and grab my shoulders, and we had a conga line for like 2 1/2 minutes. It was so great. It completely made my day. He asked for a hug goodbye and a kiss, so I blowed him one. What will they think of next? PS: I'm considering making a shirt that says: "I danced with a trashcan. What's the strangest thing you've done lately?"<3

• Head Salesman

Is Push still gold with the old Tomorrowland logo, or is he sporting the latest trash can fashion of the future?
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast