• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

ART OF DISNEYLAND - Now Available

Just saw this posted in the Laughing Place Store:

http://laughingplacestore.com/Product-5507.asp

This is supposed to be a GREAT book. With Bruce Gordon working on it I can't see why this book would be ANYTHING but great!
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• Santa Barbara, CA

Gotta find it cheaper. 99 bucks is a lot of dough. I'll go 94.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

It may be cheaper if ordered through DL direct. I will call them later today.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Found out more info. Called DL. This book retails for $75 and is one of FOUR Disneyland related books being released on 5/5/05. The ART OF DISNEYLAND was mistakenly released at WDW early. I have not heard that it will happen for sure, but I would look for this book to be pulled from shelves until its official release date.

Even more information on this book. If you call now, the ART OF DISNAYLAND book can be ordered by calling the book store in Downtown Disney Marketplace (Florida). The number is 407.828.3937. The cost is $75 plus $10 shipping. There is NO SALES TAX unless you live in Florida.

• 'member?

Thanks so much for this info! It's also available through WDW Mail Order (407-363-6200). I just placed an order for this and the new EPCOT DVD.

• Que que no-tu-rah.

Funny that it was released eraly at WDW. I'd think they'd know better. Anyway, I'm giong to wait to buy it until I can leaf through it.
    What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

• Banned User

whats the name of the bookstore at Downtown Disney?

I am not sure of the name of the store, I just got the number from Art of Disney. The book store number is 407.828.3937. They will say the store name when answering.

WDW Mail Order told me I had to order through the book store....that's weird?!? Oh well, at least I was able to get a copy. Now back to saving money for the other 50th related items.

• Saddlesore Swanson
    wow, looking at that picture on the laughingplace page, the book seems kinda thin for $99 or $75... If it's full of concept art, I guess I'll have to get it anyways, but it doesn't look like an "DL Inside Story" or "Nickel Tour"

• Santa Barbara, CA

Agreed, no centerfolds of the Julie Reim or the DL Ambassadors either. love the red plaid.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]