Extra Magic Hours Extended

According to Mouseplanet , Extra Magic Mornings for Guests staying at any of Disney`s
    three hotels has been extended to allow early entry into either DL or DCA seven days
    a week, no longer limiting DL to S and Ts and DCA to Mon . Wed. and Fri.. AP early
    entry remains the same but Cast Members had blockouts removed , limiting their entry
    to after 10am. This has not been posted on Disney`s website yet, as of this morning.

• LuvAlice

Re: Extra Magic Hours Extended

It says it will be running through September 13, 2012.

• Chief Troublemaker

Hmmm, yeah. We just booked a trip for after 9/13 at the Grand and we were told that we would be getting the extra morning hours. Either the person we spoke to didn't know what he was doing, or they're planning on extending after 9/13.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Darn - i was hoping it would be only APs for our early morning selections.
    One and Only WDW Visit: March 2013

DL Visits: Aug 2005, Dec 2007/Jan 2008, Oct 2010, Aug 2011, May 2012, Aug 2012, Nov 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Hmmm, yeah. We just booked a trip for after 9/13 at the Grand and we were told that we would be getting the extra morning hours. Either the person we spoke to didn't know what he was doing, or they're planning on extending after 9/13.
    You're going to get the extra hours, however, you may be limited to DL tues, thurs, sat, sun and DCA m, w, f. The original post is saying you can go to either any day of the week.

• Chief Troublemaker

Ahh, I get it. Thanks for clarifying! As long as I get 'my' early entry, I don't care if Disney chooses what day and what park for me!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

The way I read the Mouseplanet report, Resort Hotel Guest complained about no early entry into DCA on weekends, so Disney is giving Disney Hotel Guests Extra Magic Morning 7 days a week to either or both DL and DCA, not just DL on S and Ts , and not just DCA on Mon,Wed, Fri., their choice ,which park,which day. I imagine this will be extended past Sept 13. Disney seems to always run a promotion with an end date, then extends it. like when they offer 30% off room rates from now until a certain date, then after that date passes, they offer the same 30% off for another period of time.

• Banned User

Great news for hotel guests! I wonder when they're going to stop the AP early entry, though.

It`s official. Just checked their web sit, both parks will be open early for Hotel Guests , can choose which one to go to.

Hotel Guest Benefits | Disneyland Resort

I think Disney will also extend the AP early entry past the deadline but will continue to split it up between DL and DCA the same way they are doing it now,not giving AP the same 7 day benefit Hotel Guests will get.

• Chief Troublemaker

This is on the bottom of the page on the link that Jerry provided:

After September 13, Extra Magic Hour will be available every day, during registered Disneyland Resort hotel Guests' stay, according to this schedule: Disneyland Park on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, and Disney California Adventure Park on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

So for now it's either park, any day for resort hotel guests, then it appears to be changing Sept 13.

EMH every day has been extended thru Sept 29

• Chief Troublemaker

Woo Hoo!!