Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 117
  1. #31

    • MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Disneyland, U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,137

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    2) Despite what you guys think, no where on that shirt does it say that WDW is 50. The implying is on your behalf.
    You're kidding, right?
    The only text the shirt has is "50" and "Walt Disney World" Now, please forgive me if I'm wrong... but who WOULDN'T think that shirt means WDW is 50? What else would that 50 represent? 50 dollars? 50 characters? 50 what? The only thing it could logically represent is 50 years old. Look at the 50th Anniversary Logo:
    Nowhere does it say it's Disneyland's birthday. So are we wrong to assume that that logo represents Disneyland's 50th Anniversary? Are we wrong to think that it's Disneyland's birthday. No.
    That shirt clearly instills the message that it's Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary.


    Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    5) Disney is going to do anything it can to promote WDW. Just face up to it now. WDW is a resort destination. The kind of place where people stay on property, eat on property, and stay for long periods of time. I am absolutly positive that if & when WDW has a global celebration, DL will get in on the advertising.

    -Michael
    I think we all realize and fully understand the "resort destination" thing with WDW. And I really doubt Disneyland will get to share in WDW's 50th Anniversary. How would they market it? They cant say "50 Years of Disney Theme Parks" like theyve been half-heartedly saying this whole time. There would be no reason to share the load with DLR since WDW is the place with all the hotels. You said it yourself - WDW is THE resort-destination.

    Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

    | | |

  2. #32

    • More Than Meets The Mouse
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    273

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    So much DL rah rah rah here, and not enough straight thinking. First of all, let me say the obvious... who cares if Disney World has a shirt that says 50 on it. More $$ for WDW = More $$ for Disney = More $$ to spend at all the Disney parks.
    More $$ for WDW, yes. More $$ for Disney, yes. More $$ to spend at all the Disney parks... <buzzer> Oh, I'm sorry... that's a wrong answer. I'm sure we have some lovely parting gifts for you, though.

    Do you really think that the money that Disney pulls in from ALL its parks go into one huge account to be divided among ALL the Disney parks where it's needed? If you're thinking of saying yes, I have my finger on the button ready to buzz you again. Do you know what kind of Accounting nightmare that would be?? Obviously not. Each park handles it's own accounting. The money that comes in to each park (I feel a sense of Deja vu here...) is put back into that park for wages, electricity, supplies (for cleaning, for foods, for upkeep...) R&D for possible new attractions and shows, etc. Think of it like 5 related families, all pooling thier money that they get into one big account. Then when its time to pay bills, buy food and supplies for each house, clothes and such for each family member, etc... they all draw off of this one account. Now one family makes more than another family and that family makes more than another family. Now what happens when it comes time to account for all the expenses and show receipts and such? See the nightmare yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    Okay, let me run over some facts...
    1) The Happiest Celebration on Earth is a global celebration of the 50th anniversary of Disney Theme parks
    Already been debunked by someone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    2) Despite what you guys think, no where on that shirt does it say that WDW is 50. The implying is on your behalf.
    So the fact that Disney is heavily promoting the 50th anniversary everywhere so people have it ingrained in their minds, would have no impact on the average J. Q. Public that this was implying a 50th anniversary of WDW since (as was also pointed out...) the only things on the shirt are a BIG 50 and WDW's name? The average person may not be the Disney enthusiast that most to all of us here are, so couldn't one surmise that it would have an even bigger impact to that 50/WDW correlation than those of us that really follow such things?

    "Hey Honey, check out this shirt with a big 50 on it and Walt Disney World name on it... must have something to do with their 50th Anniversary celebration they have going on. I didn't even know Walt Disney World had been open for 50 years already."

    Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    3) MK & WDW is not jealous of DL's 50th. A quick glance at attendance figures shows that MK is well ahead of DL (and the other 3 WDW parks are doing tons better than DCA).
    And why is that? Because commercials for WDW are far more frequent than DL commercials. So Marketing is doing their jobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    4) The only people who are going to care are the people posting here. Anyone who would care already knows this is DL's birthday.
    Do an informal survey at the gates of WDW and see just how many people from out of town and non-AP people really make that statement true. Then come back and let us know what you found out.

    Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    5) Disney is going to do anything it can to promote WDW. Just face up to it now. WDW is a resort destination. The kind of place where people stay on property, eat on property, and stay for long periods of time. I am absolutly positive that if & when WDW has a global celebration, DL will get in on the advertising.
    Excuse me if I am wrong but... aren't they trying to tout DL as a resort destination as well? Can you not stay on property (Grand Californian, Disneyla... sorry, Anaheim Resort Hotel or whatever they change it's name to)? Can you not eat on property? Do they not sell 5-day park hoppers for those that stay for more than a couple days? I am absolutely positive that if & when WDW has a celebration, we will see even MORE WDW commercials on TV with very little mention of DL.

    Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    42.8m vs 20.3m........not even close. Even the MK vs DL battle, MK leads by a huge 2m margin.
    Again, go Marketing for actually doing their jobs like they were hired to do.
    Disneyland is the right of all sentient beings.


  3. #33

    • Vehicle rotating backward
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,623

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    So much crying over this. Is it misleading? Sure. Is there a problem that they're being misleading? No. People who want to go to DL will go to DL and people who want to go to WDW will go to WDW and even if they promoted that HKDL was 50 nobody's going there who doesn't want to.

    These threads always invite everyone to unleash their pent-up anger that WDW is more recognized nationally than what is actually considered Walt's park, or that the resort as a whole has more ride openings than DLR or whatever. I don't know why that is, except some people like to vent. You can always tell the more level-headed ones.

    Look at DL's attendance. You can't argue that they're suffering from brand confusion due to this.

    PS: I may buy this shirt at WDW if I can find it because it is rather pretty and appearantly quite emotionally-charged. If I do, I'll make sure to wear it to DL on my next trip there. If you see me, do not get into a huffy panic about the shirt, because I will be laughing at anyone who goes ape over it. That's just how silly this whole issue is.

  4. #34

    • Senior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    637

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Of course one has to wonder where the hostility toward DL came from with MK. Was it when the New Fantasyland opened?? IM sure MK CMs and management must have been pretty POed that 40 something million had been spent on a Fantasyland redo. Was it because DL ALWAYS celebrated each of its B-Days?? Was it the getting new attractions every year? I myself noticed that MK started resenting DL after Indy opened. Nothing like taking the heat off the E-Ticket of teh DECADE that distracting it w/ a big Castle Cake. Anyone else have theories?

  5. #35

    • Former Epcot CM
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Travelling the world but home is the UK
    Posts
    4,865

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Erm, I actually think, the blasphemy aside, the shirt is quite nice and attractive graphics-wise. But yes, it is just wrong.
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

    DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

    (VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS


  6. #36

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedway
    Erm, I actually think, the blasphemy aside, the shirt is quite nice and attractive graphics-wise. But yes, it is just wrong.
    I agree but I won't buy it on principle... Or maybe NOT at full price. Itwould be fun to buy now and save it for the actual 50th of WDW...at least some observing folks in 2021 would be asking "where did you get that fab teeshirt??" LOL!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jcskipr79
    Of course one has to wonder where the hostility toward DL came from with MK. Was it when the New Fantasyland opened?? IM sure MK CMs and management must have been pretty POed that 40 something million had been spent on a Fantasyland redo.
    Interesting... I personally have been hostile towards WDW management for not letting the MK be as nice in appearance, and well updated in attraction technology as DL is.. reason why DL rules while the MK drools (over itself of course)

  7. #37

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,123

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    So much DL rah rah rah here, and not enough straight thinking. First of all, let me say the obvious... who cares if Disney World has a shirt that says 50 on it. More $$ for WDW = More $$ for Disney = More $$ to spend at all the Disney parks.

    Okay, let me run over some facts...
    1) The Happiest Celebration on Earth is a global celebration of the 50th anniversary of Disney Theme parks
    2) Despite what you guys think, no where on that shirt does it say that WDW is 50. The implying is on your behalf.
    3) MK & WDW is not jealous of DL's 50th. A quick glance at attendance figures shows that MK is well ahead of DL (and the other 3 WDW parks are doing tons better than DCA).
    4) The only people who are going to care are the people posting here. Anyone who would care already knows this is DL's birthday.
    5) Disney is going to do anything it can to promote WDW. Just face up to it now. WDW is a resort destination. The kind of place where people stay on property, eat on property, and stay for long periods of time. I am absolutly positive that if & when WDW has a global celebration, DL will get in on the advertising.

    42.8m vs 20.3m........not even close. Even the MK vs DL battle, MK leads by a huge 2m margin.

    -Michael
    Just to clarify where I'm coming from,
    On the gate numbers, I am aware the numbers can never be close, considering the size of WDW, and its tourist destination draw.
    my point was (perhaps stated badly), that clearly DL is drawing enormous amounts of people at the gate, and people are aware of which park had the real 50th birthday. I still think Disney is doing what it always does, and while it is back-alley so-to-speak, I don't think it is something to get so upset at.

  8. #38

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Speaking as someone who has never been to DL and who has grown up on WDW solely I agree with the people here. The only reason I know that DL is celebrating its 50th is because I AM a fan, but if I was to walk into any of the parks at WDW I would make the assumption that its WDW's 50th, not DL. However, if I was just a tourist, I would also buy the shirt and not care what park is having its 50th.

    So does it make it right? No. Is there anything we can do about it? No....Yeah that's pretty much it. LOL

    That being said I can't wait to go to DL and see where it all began. It's a Disney experience no matter where you go, if its magical to you and you've never stepped in one or the other park, that's really all that matters isn't it? I just don't see the big deal. I have much respect for DL and if the shoe were on the other foot I would just blow it off as just another corporate person who doesn't know their you know what from their you know what.

  9. #39

    • Second Star to the right.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on Till Morning
    Posts
    186

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Dear All,

    I was born in 1956 and have been to DL at least once a year since 1958. It may not be 50 years, but 47 is close.

    I have been to WDW 10 times in the last 15 years and I went for WDW 25th.

    DL is still, and will always be a better experience than the Magic Kingdom. That being said the other parks far out way the total Disney feeling you get at WDW.

    What I can't stand is the Disney marketing group has done almost nothing to promote that it is Disneyland's 50th. All focus has been on WDW.
    I also do not remember anything at DL promoting WDW's 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by SteamboatUter
    oh please...

    im sick of all this...

    get over yourselves...

    the only way i think you should be able to be pissed about this subject is if you have been going to Disneyland FOR FIFTY YEARS...



    if you havent, keep your traps shut!

    sorry if that came off as rude, but trashing WDW isnt gonna make things any better...

    and how many of you that trash WDW have actually been to WDW



    ... even then i think i would give you a little liniency, but if not... again, keep your traps shut
    [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"][/COLOR]

  10. #40

    • Vehicle rotating backward
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,623

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Lee
    What I can't stand is the Disney marketing group has done almost nothing to promote that it is Disneyland's 50th. All focus has been on WDW.
    I had heard that all of S.California had been blanketed in advertising for this event?

    There were a couple commercials early on, like the one with Goofy opening the gift box and one other one that I vaguely remember, but with attendance numbers as they are right now the last thing they need to do is tell people to come on down to Disneyland and wait in DCA until the gets open at 8. :P

  11. #41

    • DLR -> WDW Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,238

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    I think to say that "WDW is jealous of DL's 50th" because of a logo that's on a shirt is completely laughable... and I totally agree with whoever said it earlier, some folks just need to get over themselves.

    Honestly, it's all marketing. It's not smart for them to market the 50th anniversary of Disneyland as "Come to the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland" when they spent so much to add new stuff to all the Resorts. It was VERY smart of them to market it has "Come Celebrate 50 Years of Disney Theme Park Magic" or whatever I've heard them refer it to.

    Now this brings up to mind WDW's 25th Anniversary, where it WAS marketed as WDW's 25th... and I believe we didn't get anything new here that year and honestly, it wouldn't have been smart of them to brand it to all the other Parks since there's a Park that's older then that... it just wouldn't make sense.

    Yes, I think there should be more emphasis that we have been open for 50 years... but do I lose any sleep over it or claim that other Parks are "jealous" (like they are real people or something)? Pleeze that's just gross.

    Not everyone can make it to Disneyland... maybe they live on the East Coast and WDW would be a much cheaper option for them, just like not everyone on the West Coast could go to WDW since Disneyland is much cheaper for them. For them to blanket our anniversary to ALL Resorts (especially since every Resort will add something major before next September when the "celebration" ends) is a very smart thing for them to do. With all the new stuff that's opening up at all of our Resorts, branding the "celebration" to all Resorts, makes Guests feel like that no matter where they go, they can also be part of the celebration.

    And heck... it's not like we could support that many Guests coming down anyways. :P Also, with what Cynthia left us for a 50th anniversary, would you have honestly WANTED have Disney to brand it has a "50th anniversary of Disneyland", only to have folks come down here and see nothing new with the exception of entertainment? I mean, consider this... Space wasn't supposed to open until November, Buzz wouldn't even exist, Mike and Sully's wouldn't either, folks wouldn't have been able to see that SOMETHING is being done with the Sub lagoon and will open in a few years... yikes. Thankfully Matt and Greg got on the ball and we've had a great celebration so far.

    It's a "Celebration of 50 years of Disney Theme Parks"... I don't see anything wrong with that. Most everyone will know why that number is so high... it's because of us. Anyways, the boost of our attendance from 2004 to 2005 (what was it, like 8.5%? The highest out of all US theme parks?) shows that.

    We gotta look at the big picture before getting all wound up that inanimate objects can be "jealous". 8:P
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; 01-04-2006 at 01:34 PM.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

  12. #42

    • Disney Memory Maker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,671

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    First of all, I'd like to appologize if I seemed rude in my previous post. I fell asleep not long later & any rudeness was not intended.

    Second of all, that said... this shirt is not promoting WDW. It is not publicity for it in any way. This is a shirt that you can buy at WDW. I'm 99% sure that you will not find this anywhere else. By the time a person buys this shirt, they'll have already been to WDW (so it's not swaying them where to go).

    Thirdly, to the comment on the link's page ("what is wrong with this tee shirt"), my answer is that it is not the best looking shirt in the world (personally, I prefer the shirt with the 'stoned' Sorcerer Mickey holding the 4 park icons).

    the profits made from selling this one particular tee are not enough "$$ to spend at all the Disney (WDW?) parks".
    No, really? However, the profits made from the merchandice (including this tee-shirt & the other HCoE stuff) will help the parks.

    So where is this money you claim is being invested on WDW??
    -Expensive attractions (like Mission:Space, Everest, Soarin, etc)
    -Refurbs (little things like the very recent skin replacements in CoP to the huge things like the de-asbestos-ing of Small World)
    -Etc

    At the present time there is absolutely NOTHING related to DL's 50th that is being done at neither DLRP (Wishes was not a DL show mind you and it's already off the entertainment schedule), TDR or even the lovely HKDLR. Absolutely NOTHING. No merchandise, no shows, no banners (except for TDL's "DL's 50th" banner wrapped around 'Partners' pedestal)
    DLP: With all the financial troubles they are in, I'm not surprised they didn't take a big part in this (plus, isn't DLP not run just by Disney?)
    TDL: Again, being that the OLC runs it, I'm not too surprised
    HKDL: The actual opening of HKDL coincided with the HCoE. The whole metephorical begining-the-next-50-years thing.

    This is DL's birthday and all we ask is that the other parks acknowledge that it is DL's birthday.
    This is a question (not a sarcastic comment): Did Disneyland have a big WDW exhibit during WDW's 25th? Did they mention around the park that WDW was 25?

    Do you really think that the money that Disney pulls in from ALL its parks go into one huge account to be divided among ALL the Disney parks where it's needed?
    I never said that. The reason I said "parks" is because if I'm not mistaken, this merchandice is not just sold at one park.

    And why is that? Because commercials for WDW are far more frequent than DL commercials. So Marketing is doing their jobs.
    No, because WDW is the bigger destination. With 21 resorts, 2 water parks, a DVC mecca, 2 miniature golf courses, five world class golf courses, Downtown Disney (which has PI, Cirque du Soleil, & Disneyquest among other things), 4 major theme parks & seclusion, WDW has much more to offer than DL. When the average joe is given the choice of going to DL or WDW (and he only has money for one right now), most likely he is going to pick WDW.

    Do an informal survey at the gates of WDW and see just how many people from out of town and non-AP people really make that statement true. Then come back and let us know what you found out.
    Well, the only way I can reply to that is this...Do an informal survey at the gates of WDW and see just how many people from out of town and non-AP people really make that statement false.

    Excuse me if I am wrong but... aren't they trying to tout DL as a resort destination as well?
    WDW will always be the resort destination. They can attempt at doing that at DL, but it won't work. Why for? With Disneyland Resort, there is no seclusion. They cannot keep people in like they can at WDW. At DLR, it is all too possible to eat off property (while in WDW, it is very hard for the average guest to do that). Although I'm sure the Disneyland hotels are nice, would it be true in saying that the surrounding, non-Disney hotels are cheaper? With the exception of the DTD hotels, it is much harder to stay off-property in WDW (especially because of WDW transportaion). WDW has 4 major/very popular theme parks, 2 water parks (and a bunch of other stuff that I mentioned before). DLR has Disneyland & DCA (not exactly the most popular park on the planet). And like many have mentioned here, most do not plan a trip to DLR based on DCA. It is called DLR because of DCA's addition. Is it being touted as a resort destination though? I'm not sure. Outside of the HCoE commercials earlier this year, I have not really heard a lot of advertising.

    Again, go Marketing for actually doing their jobs like they were hired to do.
    Don't blame everything on marketing. Give credit where credit is due.

    What I can't stand is the Disney marketing group has done almost nothing to promote that it is Disneyland's 50th.
    Before the HCoE, there was the huge HCoE commercial (where the CG characters & boy were trying to go to DL). This ended in May (because during the May event, the boy reached DL). However, right now, Disneyland does not need advertising. If I'm not mistaken DL has been having record numbers ever since the celebration began (just look at Al's articles). Dl has actually closed many days due to capacity. If advertising is not needed, Disney should not spend their money for it. Better use would be advertising WDW (who's guests are spread throughout 4 parks+other activities).

    DL is still, and will always be a better experience than the Magic Kingdom.
    Actually, a correct phrasing of that sentence would read (you saying) " DL is still, and will always be a better experience than the Magic Kingdom in my opinion."
    Last edited by TheDisneyInquisitor; 01-04-2006 at 06:59 PM.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

  13. #43

    • Mechavalon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there, but not too far from Disneyland!
    Posts
    28

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Okay, aside from the bickering about profits, synergy, and such, I personally find it disturbing that a world wide marketing campaign celebrating Disneyland’s 50th anniversary was misused to imply anything other than the fact that “The Happiest Place on Earth” is indeed 50 years old.

    As much as I love Disneyland and most things Disney, I find this to be a blatant expression of the same kind of mindless consumerism that waters down what we love.

    Who cares about East vs. West, or Paris, or whatever? What doesn’t make sense is why does WDW’s Castle appear on a shirt with a big 50 and the words Walt Disney World, without any clue as to what the 50 represents?

    I just think it is sad.
    -Mechavalon

    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney


  14. #44

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    Actually, a correct phrasing of that sentence would read " DL is still, and will always be a better experience than the Magic Kingdom in my opinion."
    At least we agree on something Mikey.

  15. #45

    • 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southern end of the DLR
    Posts
    1,424

    Re: More proof WDW is jealous of DL's 50th

    Wow, Mikey.... Wow. You can ALWAYS be counted on to "apologize" and then almost completely miss someone's point(s), all while defending your own flawed logic. You seriously should go into politics. Or better yet, into Disney's PR department.

    Is that shirt misleading? YES. Is it deceptive advertising (regardless of whether or not it is being marketed to guests already inside WDW)? YES. Are people upset that the physical components of WDW are displaying malicious human emotions. OF COURSE NOT. What's the whole point of this thread? That the marketing campaign for WDW is purposely deceptive. That's it. And that's enough to rightly raise people's ire.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is WDW finished leeching off of DL's 50th?
    By Aladdin in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 01:01 PM
  2. TDL salutes DL's 50th.
    By TDLFAN in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 12:07 PM
  3. 5/2 - LA Times Piece On DL's 50th
    By desertdweller in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 06:14 AM
  4. 100% PROOF that WDW is stealing the 50th
    By OTownGuy in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 11:10 AM
  5. DL's 1st 50th Event is WHERE?
    By Aladdin in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 03:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •