radiator springs fast pass question

ok we will be staying at GC theres 5 in my party. if i go in right at opening by my self with all 5 tickets to get the fast passes, can i get the fast passes for everybody even though the other 4 have not have entered the park yet

• Still Dizzy

Re: radiator springs fast pass question

Nope, each ticket must be activated by the person entering the park before it can be used for fastpasses.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Disney "Colorful"

Everyone has to be in the park, they have been really strict on that one.

Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

They just need to enter the park, turn around and go back to the room, give you the passports and you can wait for the FP tickets. GC has it's own entrance to DCA, so it should be easy.
    By the way, I have never tried this. It just seems like it should work because they don't de-activate your pass when you leave. Although if you all show up in PJ's and bathrobes, it might draw some attention.

Piratelover gives a pretty good idea, seems like it may work. All tickets do need to be activated in order to get fast passes, and they can only be activated if they are scanned at the turnstiles. Just make sure that everyone gets a hand-stamp before they exit, so they will not have a problem getting back into the parks.

Good luck!
    Kriss

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    They just need to enter the park, turn around and go back to the room, give you the passports and you can wait for the FP tickets. GC has it's own entrance to DCA, so it should be easy.
    100% correct.

You can use the tickets to enter either park, and one person can then take the tickets to either park to get FPs.
    IE. Everyone goes in DL, dad takes all the tickets and goes to DCA to get RSR FP.
    Everyone goes in DCA, dad takes all the ticket and gets RSR FP, and then to DL to get a Space FP.
    Everyone goes in DCA, dad takes all the tickets and gets RSR FPs, while the family goes in the single rider or stand by line and ride RSR.

And I can tell you if the tickets have not been scanned at the turnstile, the FP machine will spit out an invalid FP stating the ticket was not used to enter. I accidentally used my AP instead of the blockout ticket I bought and gave me that invalid FP.
    "You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension, beyond the deepest darkest corners of the imagination....inside the Twilight Zone."

• Vidia's Minion

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    100% correct.

You can use the tickets to enter either park, and one person can then take the tickets to either park to get FPs.
    IE. Everyone goes in DL, dad takes all the tickets and goes to DCA to get RSR FP.
    Everyone goes in DCA, dad takes all the ticket and gets RSR FP, and then to DL to get a Space FP.
    Everyone goes in DCA, dad takes all the tickets and gets RSR FPs, while the family goes in the single rider or stand by line and ride RSR.
    I don't think that's accurate, I think they have to be scanned at the park they're being used at. Though I've never tried that.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
    I don't think that's accurate, I think they have to be scanned at the park they're being used at. Though I've never tried that.
    No, as long as they are scanned at one park, they are good at both parks.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Did almost exactly like Swampymarsh said. All 5 of us went to DL for MM, I left everyone else there while I took their tickets to DCA to get WOC and Soaring fastpasses, then returned to DL. Worked like a charm

^and you didnt return to soarin at your scheduled fastpass time did you?

• I'm the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryp49 View Post
    Did almost exactly like Swampymarsh said. All 5 of us went to DL for MM, I left everyone else there while I took their tickets to DCA to get WOC and Soaring fastpasses, then returned to DL. Worked like a charm
    I've ran into trouble with this. A guest in line in front of me told the cast member that his family was in DL and he came to get passes for racers. The tickets not scanned at DCA wouldn't give fast passes. Maybe he got his story wrong but it wouldn't work for him.
    "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."