• See Ya Real Soon!

Disney Visa Character Meet & Greet

I have heard rumors that the characters have changed for the Disney Visa Meet & Greet this summer. Does anyone know the new schedule of what characters are when?

I am really glad to here of the change since there are only so many photos of Pluto and Chip & Dale that one family needs.

Re: Disney Visa Character Meet & Greet

What is the Disney Visa meet & greet?

• Former ODV/SE CM

Quote Originally Posted by Quarar44 View Post
    What is the Disney Visa meet & greet?
    As a benefit for being a Disney Visa card member there is an exclusive meet and greet at DCA. It is located in the Hollywood area between Monster's Inc and the Mad T Party arcade. When you show your Disney Visa card they give you a voucher for a free 5x7 picture. It does not have to be the picture you take at the exclusive meet and greet but it does have to be a character picture.

This event only happens during a specific time of the day. I'm not sure what the hours are now that DCA opens at 8am.

The last time I went we got Stitch, which was a new character for us at that location.
    Last edited by churros9; 07-21-2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Forgot hours
    I actually heard this said by a CM over the loud speakers at Big Thunder in 1995, "Please do not sit on the rocks. You will fall...and you will die."

• See Ya Real Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by churros9 View Post
    The last time I went we got Stitch, which was a new character for us at that location.
    What time did you go? I know it used be Chip & Dale the first & last 30 mins and Pluto the middle 30 mins.

The new hours are 8:30am - 10am. It is always for 90 mins starting 30 mins after the park opens.

• Former ODV/SE CM

Quote Originally Posted by disneychrista View Post
    What time did you go? I know it used be Chip & Dale the first & last 30 mins and Pluto the middle 30 mins.

The new hours are 8:30am - 10am. It is always for 90 mins starting 30 mins after the park opens.
    Unfortunately I don't remember what time we went.
    I actually heard this said by a CM over the loud speakers at Big Thunder in 1995, "Please do not sit on the rocks. You will fall...and you will die."

Quote Originally Posted by disneychrista View Post
    I have heard rumors that the characters have changed for the Disney Visa Meet & Greet this summer. Does anyone know the new schedule of what characters are when?

I am really glad to here of the change since there are only so many photos of Pluto and Chip & Dale that one family needs.
    The first weeks of July it was Minnie then Stitch then Minnie again. It began at 8:30 and ended at 10. We only took one photo with each and then one photo with them both (got lucky and Minnie was still there when Stitch showed up) and the rest of the days we just showed our Visa cards got the vouchers and went on our way. You can get a 5x7 of any photo pass picture on your card with a character in it.

dsny1mom

Oh how cool! I hope it is Minnie and Stitch when we are there in August. I agree with the OP, we have so many Pluto and Chip and Dale photos.