Bootstrapper Pirate Band album

Just wanted to pass along some info to those who might be interested...

A while back I asked about a pirate band that I had seen performing outside of POTC one morning. Thanks to some helpful folks on here I found out they were called the Bootstrappers.

There seemed to be a little confusion over when they performed so I called DL and found out that they perform M-Th starting at 9am in the summer and performing about every hour.

Also, in talking to some friends of mine who are at the park more than me I found out that some of the bootstrappers recorded an album of the music they play in the park. It's not available at DL but it's on iTunes. Their group name is "The Skullduggers". I downloaded the album from iTunes and it's great. makes me feel like i'm NOS while I'm driving around in my car.

I thought some of you who are always looking for music from the parks might be interested....

Re: Bootstrapper Pirate Band album

Thanks for this, very cool.

no problem. I thought some people might be interested. I know I was surprised when I found out. It's another great way to hear some of the music from the parks when I don't have a chance to be there

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by hbdisneyfan View Post
    Just wanted to pass along some info to those who might be interested...

A while back I asked about a pirate band that I had seen performing outside of POTC one morning. Thanks to some helpful folks on here I found out they were called the Bootstrappers.

There seemed to be a little confusion over when they performed so I called DL and found out that they perform M-Th starting at 9am in the summer and performing about every hour.

Also, in talking to some friends of mine who are at the park more than me I found out that some of the bootstrappers recorded an album of the music they play in the park. It's not available at DL but it's on iTunes. Their group name is "The Skullduggers". I downloaded the album from iTunes and it's great. makes me feel like i'm NOS while I'm driving around in my car.

I thought some of you who are always looking for music from the parks might be interested....
    Sweet, love the bootstrappers . . . errr Skullduggers

• Disneyland PAP

Wow, great to learn about! Thanks OP.

I'm VERY rarely at the park M-Th, so I've never seen these guys. I'll have to check out the iTunes selection. Pirates and NOS have always been my favorite area. Did up a killer Capt Jack costume this past year.
    -Marcus

• Still lost in Neverland

I would love to get this but I have had nothing but problems trying to download from iTunes. It won't save the music files to my Music Folder, but throughs them in some itune folder that I can then never find and if I do the music can only be played through itunes. I want MP3 files so I can make a disc, but that option seems to allude me everytime I have used iTunes. Most of iTumes makes no sense to me anyway. It took me 1/2 hour just to find that album as there seems to be no way to search for a particular album other than scrolling through every single album they want you to buy instead of just letting you name the album, bring it up and then download it where you want, not where they want.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples