Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• some assembly required

Re: Disneyland Trip Report July 16-20: Thrills! Chills! & ...SPILLS???

Nice PTR!!! Don't sell yourself short on the pics!

LOL@ the "Disney Bubble" ...I often picture this bubble in my head when making my plans - I am not a loyalty traveler when it comes to hotels... I always choose based on price and quality. The quality incs. Location, Location, Location (AKA, the Disney Bubble).

Could you elaborate on the car rental issues? I am very weary - we are renting a car for our next trip. Something I don't do often and I want to stear clear of any deals online that may get us into trouble. I am trying to minimize all headaches, esp the ones we encountered the last trip. Thanks!!!
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)

Awesome Trip report!

I remember your last TR too, very well-written and keeps you hooked

• "The Musical Quil"

Looks like A LOT of fun! What a cute little family. Thanks for sharing.
    DJ JARVICIOUS
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Electro | Hip-Hop | Top 40 | Funky
    www.Facebook.com/DJJarvicious
    www.SoundCloud.com/DJJarvicious
    Instagram / Twitter: @DJJARVICIOUS

Great trip report. I alway enjoy seeing the Disney experience through other peoples eyes .
    Last edited by redrhino54; 07-25-2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: made correction before a spelling cop got after me....lol

• Shifting cargo

If you think there was chaos in Cars Land when you were there, try imagining being there two days after it opened. Aye yae! Three hours was the shortest we waited for RSR. Totally worth it though...

You have a gorgeous family, by the way. It's always nice to see family TR's. Makes me look forward to getting older and having a family of my own and making magical memories together. Thanks for sharing, dude!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Awesome Trip Report! Your family is delightfully photogenic and make the pics more fun! Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!!

• ohai

Oh my gosh, those lines. They look horrendous, hope they will die down a little, by next Sunday.

Wow, we were there from the 16th through the 21st and it's amazing how much our trip and many of our pictures are similar to yours. Looks like you all had an amazing time just like us also. I was considering doing my first trip report but I don't know if it can stand up to yours.

• Doombuggy Rider

Meville

What a fantastic trip report & it is always pleasant to learn what "out of town" Park Guests go through in order to have their Disney Theme Park moment (the pictures show a Family having a pleasant time - that's the magic of Disney, I say, & that's what makes 'em special) ...

I'm probably one of the few who enjoys the Courtyard Anaheim Buena Park - Marriott
    on Beach Blvd (down the street from Knott's Berry Farm), $80 a night + free parking + best beds ever + Starbucks next door + Denny's down the street + Knott's Chicken Dinner late night) & depending on my budget I rely on the shuttle service the Hotel offers, or I've rented a car (with Dollar Car Rentals - one of the few agencies where you can "choose" the actual car you want while making a reservation) knowing Disneyland is just a fast trip down the Freeway ....

Although Edmonton remains an improved International Airport, their flights are limited to arriving at International Airports within the United States (I doubt there will be flights going to Orange County Airport, or Ontario Airport, in the future as neither of these will ever expand to an International level). LAX can be a challenge to navigate (& get through customs if you didn't do so in Edmonton)' with the best solution (for me) in getting out of there quickly has been the "red eye" flights (less foot traffic in the airport, less traffic on the freeways); yet that may not be a pleasant experience for the kids. I'm curious to see what deals the Disney Resorts are offering "out of town" Park Guests (it seems So California locals get offered more deals immediately & it would be nice if those coming out of town were given a financial break, too) ...

here's to further adventures in mouse ears -

C J

---------- Post added 07-28-2012 at 09:10 AM ----------

p.s.

one of many viable complaints regarding CARS LAND is the fact that it "dead ends" without offering paths exiting into another area of DCA (Park Guests enter through one area & once they reach the end are forced to turn around immediately into on coming Park Guests - causing a major foot traffic problem that becomes more challenging when having to navigate around strollers & electric carts). In a way, its the same problem with Mickey's Toontown within Disneyland (there's only one way IN & OUT) ...

I wonder if enough Park Guests suggest (or complain) to Team Anaheim if they will take note & give Imagineers a budget to solve this problem (even if it's tunnels). It would make CARS LAND easier to enjoy (my opinion) ....

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor

Day 4....? looking forward to more of your adventures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12