Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• ~

Re: Best way to do RSR twice in a day?

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    ^I'd say you get a good feel for the Q in the Single rider all you really miss are two Switch back stations (places where the lines just go back in fourth in an area)

You still see the Springs, hear the songs...see the cars racing before riding

As for the best way....well like other said get a FP when it open then Single rider...or normal Q (though I have seen this reach 2 hours RIGHT as it opens)
    Thanks for the information about the queue. Enjoying the queue is one of my favorite parts of experiencing an attraction. A well-done queue does wonders for enhancing the story of the attraction and immersing the guest in a different world.

Do you think that going on a Thursday (the 13th) opposed to a Friday (the 14th, also the first official day of Halloween Time at the resort) would make a significant difference regarding the wait times? I know that the park itself will mostly likely be a tad less crowded on a Thursday, but will this have a noticable impact on the wait times? Or will it likely be the same since RSR is so new that it will attract a two hour plus crowd no matter what the day.

I know no one can answer this will certainty (unless they're psychic ), but I'm curious to hear what the best guesses are from the people that have visited the park recently.

At the end of Buane Vista Street you will see a long line from the Aladdin Theatre, around Cirthay Circle Restaurant all the way to the Fast Passes for RSR.

Last week the park opened at 9 a.m., we were always in the park just short after 9 a.m. and once we got tickets for 1.30 p.m. and on another day at 5.30 p.m., so it really depends how many people are there.

Single rider and fast pass line are next to each other.

Oh and I think Thursday is surely better than Friday, but wait on more opinions.

As stated, we were there last week and on Tuesday we got tickets for 1.30 and on Wednesday for 5.30 although we always entered the park at opening hours, you just never know.

• ~

Quote Originally Posted by croboy82 View Post
    At the end of Buane Vista Street you will see a long line from the Aladdin Theatre, around Cirthay Circle Restaurant all the way to the Fast Passes for RSR.

Last week the park opened at 9 a.m., we were always in the park just short after 9 a.m. and once we got tickets for 1.30 p.m. and on another day at 5.30 p.m., so it really depends how many people are there.

Single rider and fast pass line are next to each other.

Oh and I think Thursday is surely better than Friday, but wait on more opinions.

As stated, we were there last week and on Tuesday we got tickets for 1.30 and on Wednesday for 5.30 although we always entered the park at opening hours, you just never know.
    Thanks for the advice! Wednesday is also a possibility. I was wondering if it would be one of the least crowded days to visit since it's in the middle of the week, but it sounds like it was more crowded on Wednesday when you visited. I suppose that any day in the middle of the week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) will be a good time to go. The only downside is that the park hours are shorter on these days.

I might be over-analyzing this, but I just want to make sure that I'm informed so I can be prepared when I arrive at the park and eliminate any potential problems or confusion.

• MaliBOOMer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. BuenaVista St. View Post
    Thank you! I just don't want to wait in the fast pass line and get a ticket for say 5 pm when it's still daylight out.
    A little secret. You can use a 5pm faspass until park closing. They don't expire, unless your in Disney World.
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Oh def! We had the fast pass for 1.30 pm but the ride broke down so we came back a few hours and it was no problem..

I just used the single rider line my entire trip there.

Did the ride 2-3 times a day over the course of a few days. I tried to do a morning/afternoon ride-on, and then one in the evening.

Single Rider line was fun, as every other time I was chatting with people. Went through Disney trivia with a group of girls, and talked excitedly about the ride with several families (one of the family's moms was kind enough to give me some fruit chews. Reminded me of my own Mom).

It's always funny, usually in the 'real world,' I don't start conversations, but you feel safe in Disney parks, and feel most of the time you can chat with anyone. At least, I do.

• Banned User

If you stay at a Disneyland resort, you can enter the park an hour early. If not, what we happened to unexpectedly do, was... Get in the park as they opened. They held the crowd at the fountain, there was a huge Pre-line for fast passes...forget that mess...
    When they lead the crowd into cars land, stay on the right and try to be at the front of the crowd.this will get you closest and fastest to the que line led by a cast member. We did that... Got in the que line and of course the early entry folk are there, but the line lasted about 10 minutes. Of course the line gets bigger the further back in the crowd you are. We rode it and the rest of the park was empty.... Everyone was in RSR line... Lol!
    so around noon we returned and zipped up the 2 minute wait single rider line. I marked the crowd with a visual of a recognizable guest. Got off the ride, hopped back into the single rider line and it was again, a 2 minute wait! The guest I made a mental mark on had moved deeper into the radiator cap shack... Rode through... There was a stop... Lights went on, the fixed the issue and we finished. Before we got out, the cast member apologized and asked the car if we wanted to ride again... Yes.

so we rode it a lot. It was a Thursday. It's a great ride and do the single rider after your first experience together...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12