Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

• Disneyland Man

Re: Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report - with lots of pictures

Congratulations! THANK YOU for sharing your amazing adventure with all of us. It was a real treat to see not just the Disneyland Dream Suite, and what became of the former gallery space, but to see it lived in so generously! How considerate that someone has fully shared that experience with us who will never have the opportunity first hand; from your guests, to your friends, to a report for everyone. Thank you. Like your journey to Japan, it was a pleasure to join you all in your joyous love of Disney places, and much appreciated to see it along with you. Thanx again.

"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."
    - - Walt Disney

Re: Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report - with lots of pictures

At the beginning of your trip report I was absolutely green with envy, by about half way through it I was so happy for you all, what a mind blowing unforgettable experience. By the end of your trip report, as you left the Dream Suite, I actually had tears in my eyes, I didn't want you all to have to leave, I didn't want your time there to end. I am so happy you had this experience and that you shared it with us, thank you. I hope the memories stay with you for a lifetime.

Wow Wow Wow!!!! Such an amazing trip. Thanks for posting!

• Parking Lot > DCA

It's over?! No!

Thank you SO much for sharing your trip with us. I think I may have been just as bummed as you when you walked out of the gates of Disneyland after the night. Also, the picture of Ruston hanging on to the railing and being dragged out the door made me literally laugh out loud.

Thank you again so much!!

i'm so glad you guys used the tub... throughout the posts whenever you would mention it i would think to myself "they better use that thing!" so happy for you guys. thanks for sharing the experience and the dream.

Thank you so much for taking us through your unbelievable journey. The detail and accounts provided were tremendous. Very , very well done.

On a side note, did they explain why they locked the balcony?

• Future Imagineer! =D

This was the best trip report ever! I feel like I too have the memories now. Perhaps I won't look at the Dream Suite with such disappointment now, but with a look of "Wow, dreams do come true and I'm really happy people have been able to experience such a beautiful place!"

All of you are just so likeable! I love the stype of your trip report and all the pictures. There is so much detail and I just wanted to keep reading on and on forever. Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing this with all of us! Now I'm off to read your Tokyo trip report!
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

that's all!
    One and Only WDW Visit: March 2013

DL Visits: Aug 2005, Dec 2007/Jan 2008, Oct 2010, Aug 2011, May 2012, Aug 2012, Nov 2012

I've never felt sheer joy before while reading a MC post, I have now

• Joe Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by explodingboy View Post
    It's over?! No!

Thank you SO much for sharing your trip with us. I think I may have been just as bummed as you when you walked out of the gates of Disneyland after the night. Also, the picture of Ruston hanging on to the railing and being dragged out the door made me literally laugh out loud.

Thank you again so much!!
    Every time I see it, I laugh too! I'm definitely going to be printing that one out and giving it to Ruston.

Quote Originally Posted by joy bells View Post
    i'm so glad you guys used the tub... throughout the posts whenever you would mention it i would think to myself "they better use that thing!" so happy for you guys. thanks for sharing the experience and the dream.
    Oh yeah! That was definitely on the list of things to do in the suite. It didn't matter if it was 2am, 5am, or 8am. At some point during that stay we were going to get in that tub! It was definitely best to do it after dark when the stars around the tub could really sparkle.

Quote Originally Posted by vitesse10 View Post
    Thank you so much for taking us through your unbelievable journey. The detail and accounts provided were tremendous. Very , very well done.

On a side note, did they explain why they locked the balcony?
    You're very welcome. On any big trips, I've started writing down my thoughts at the end of every day. It's the only way I can remember all the details and special moments that happened. On our Tokyo trip even after we got back to the hotel room late, I'd still spend 30 minutes writing up all the events of the day.

They never did tell us exactly why they did it. I'm guessing they didn't want us seeing all the things that go on outside after dark. Also, if you were really adventurous, you could probably find a way down from the balcony without them knowing about it. All the other exits had cameras letting them know if you went out.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleImagineer View Post
    This was the best trip report ever! I feel like I too have the memories now. Perhaps I won't look at the Dream Suite with such disappointment now, but with a look of "Wow, dreams do come true and I'm really happy people have been able to experience such a beautiful place!"

All of you are just so likeable! I love the stype of your trip report and all the pictures. There is so much detail and I just wanted to keep reading on and on forever. Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing this with all of us! Now I'm off to read your Tokyo trip report!
    Good luck on that Tokyo trip report! It's 14 days long and pretty detailed as well.

rhjs-5-day-girls-only-disneyland-trip was my favorite trip report to read here on MiceChat, but this one blows it out of the water.
    What a great job organizing everything.
    Thanks for a wonderful read.

• Now 40% less bitter!

Beautiful. I laughed, cried and sang along where appropriate. Thank you so much for sharing that. Best bedtime story ever!
    Oo-de-lally!

• Dont make me unfriend you

Great TR. Thank you for posting it. I loved reading the reactions of the other guests and different points of view. Lots of fun to read and see and watch. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Meville View Post
    Simply amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

I have to ask... did Disney mention about refraining from certain...er.. activities while staying at the Dream Suit?
    They did call the master bed room Adventureland.....

Like Tokyo, another EXCELLENT trip report. Thanks!!!

I didn't want to add yet another "Thanks" post to this thread, but over the last couple days I found myself thinking, "How could you enjoy reading something so much and not at least say thanks?"

So, although it's been said many times already, thank you so much for sharing such amazing insight into a truly special experience. It's much appreciated!

Anyone have a link to the Tokyo trip report? Sounds like I need to tackle that one, too.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast