Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

• Joe Flowers

Re: Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report - with lots of pictures

Quote Originally Posted by MarkILIS View Post
    I didn't want to add yet another "Thanks" post to this thread, but over the last couple days I found myself thinking, "How could you enjoy reading something so much and not at least say thanks?"

So, although it's been said many times already, thank you so much for sharing such amazing insight into a truly special experience. It's much appreciated!

Anyone have a link to the Tokyo trip report? Sounds like I need to tackle that one, too.
    No worries. I'm glad everyone liked it so much.
    I have the link in my signature.

•   
    • Fresno Follies

Blog Entries

Re: Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report - with lots of pictures

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful experience and making me feel like I was there with you guys. This TR is the next best thing to the actual experience.

You know Disneyland has always felt magical for children and as we get older we appreciate that magic but we still can’t quite recapture that utter joy and thrill as we once did visiting the parks for the very first time and with your posts I have once again felt like that small child, soaking in every word, smiling at every photo and video you have shared with utter delight and I felt very much a part of that magic you were able to experience first hand, and for that I thank you guys (Joe, Ruston and Scott) from the bottom of my heart. And I have to say, not winning all those years certainly paid off and in a very BIG way.

• Halloween 2011

OK, I took four hours to read the Tokyo trip report today (Joe's Tokyo Disney trip report - October 1st to 16th, 2011 - Lots of pictures) and while it was cool, this trip report has it beat in my opinion.

The great care that you took with your photo documentation, and the magical moments that Ruston added to the party with the invitations and secret passwords really helped make this occasion special for your guests as well as everyone reading.

Wow, two top trip reports in less than a year! Looking forward to the next one.

Amazing. That's all I can say. Will be looking at these pics over and over again. What I would give to be there.

Thank you so much for sharing.

• Vidia's Minion

Quote Originally Posted by joy bells View Post
    i'm so glad you guys used the tub... throughout the posts whenever you would mention it i would think to myself "they better use that thing!" so happy for you guys. thanks for sharing the experience and the dream.
    Hah isn't that the truth. I'm like WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO USE THE TUB!!!

I echo everyone's thoughts here about this amazing trip report.

• Olé! Olé! It's Showtime!

This report - the Dream Suite, the park tour, the special perks - was fantastic. But I think what made it really outstanding was the sense that the entire group really enjoyed each others' company and the smiles on your faces would have made Walt and every person who conjures up the magic at Disneyland very proud.
    MiceChat from Main Street.
    MiceChat goes mobile with the Mouseaddict app for iPhone and iPad! Keep up to date with the latest blogs and columns, chat live with MiceChatters inside and outside of the parks, plan your next move with Addictometer wait times and crowd level mapping, see showtimes and set reminders for dining, shows and FastPass, and find anything in the resort — from attractions to sidewalk carts.

Learn more and download free at mouseaddict.com.

Wow!, Wow! Wow! Ruston, your trip report is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!, Really magical!. Many thanks for sharing this wonderful days!

If you can dream it, you can Do it - Walt Disney

Blog Entries

Loved this report! Thank you for every bit of it!

• Quintessential Studmuffin

in So Cal but my mind is in disneyland!!!

I'm so envious of you guys right now, It's not even funny...

• World Traveler

Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing.

Now, Ruston has to win a night at the Cinderella Suite at the Magic Kingdom!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Future Disney CM and WDI

Great Report! Ahh, the Dream Suite Balcony, quite possibly one of my most specialm places in the World. Gotta love Disney magic!

1. Disneyland 1997;
    2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Thank you so much for sharing your trip experience!
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

•   

Thank you, thank you for being so generous in sharing your experience with us. Ah, to wander Disneyland in your bathrobe! Can life get any sweeter?

Thank you so much for the trip report, this was so awesome to read. What an amazing experience!!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast