Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Re: Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report - with lots of pictures

I laughed, I cried, I grinned from ear to ear. Thanks for sharing!
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

• I Can Show You the World

Re: Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report - with lots of pictures

Best post ever! I agree with others, this needs to be a sticky as I know I'll be coming back to re-view the photos and videos! Thanks so much for posting this!!

• Future Cast Member

Thank you so much for sharing everything, it really did feel like I was there with all of you! Even if I never get to physically go there myself, it still feels like reading this has provided me with an experience that will make me view the Dream Suite with a whole new fondness and appreciation.

Thank you for a great TR and taking the time to share the experience. It was really awesome and I think it is so great that Ruston won and took you all along.

I know Walt is smiling down with a great feeling in his heart seeing what he created and believed in has been shared so beautifully amongst such a great group of friends.

Thanks for letting us all "spend the night" in the Disneyland Dream Suite with you!

•   

That must have been so exciting.
    ~Tamika

• Disneyland Nut

What a truly special and magical stay! You can always tell those that really appreciate this treat by the way they describe their story.

Thank you so much for sharing it with everyone and for making it so detailed and as if we were all there with you! So many questions and experiences have been cleared up for me personally and I wish that I too could take part myself! ;-)

Congrats again and happy belated birthday!

What an amazing report! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and journaling it all out so we could peek in on it too.

In 2007, I worked at Disneyland Resort at Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion and was simultaneously in the College Program. This happened to be the "Year of a Million Dreams" when the Dream Suite was finished and while I didn't get to stay overnight, the tour of that suite is one of my fondest memories of working there. Words can't even begin to describe the goodnight kisses or those stars above the tub.

Thanks so much for rekindling my own memories of that magical place!

I am so excited for you got to experience this. I keep tearing up and my heart is racing. Gosh, I sure hope I get to somehow get to stay in the Dream Suite someday. Thank you so so much for sharing!!!!

• Life is Good

Thanks for posting all of that -- great report and great pictures.

I'm jealous of course, but glad to know that there are still ordinary folks who are allowed to stay in the Dream Suite. I had assumed that after the Year of a Million Dreams only the highest ranking Disney "suits" had that privilege.

Smile Re: Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report - with lots of pictures

Quote Originally Posted by bamato View Post
    Man, I'm not ashamed to admit that I got a little choked up during the video of the "magic moment".
    That described my reaction perfectly!

Amazing post! While I suspect nothing could truly capture the magic of staying there, this certainly comes close!
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

I just watched the video.....amazing it was so thoughtful of you to share this. What a wonerful suite. I really felt like I was a guest with you. I want to go so badly. Maybe I will get a miracle...just hopeing and praying...Thank you.

Smile Re: Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report - with lots of pictures

you'll never know how happy iam right now and will be every time i reread your TR. ive been stuck in a wheelchair for the past 5 years (i have MS) and seldom get to Disneyland (my favorite thing in my life) and when i do get there many things have changed as far as what i can and cannot do anymore. Your report simply transported me and i felt as if i was there with all of you and i loved every minute. I know this will be something i can go to when i need a pick me up. thank you! thank you! thank you!!!!!
    Last edited by dizzygrl; 08-01-2012 at 09:21 PM.
    keep calm and carry on...

Thank you so much for such a wonderful trip report! It took me awhile to get through all the pictures, but I enjoyed every minute of it! Congratulations to the four of you on spending the night in the Dream Suite!

Just a truly wonderful Trip Report, to a very deserving Disney fan, who was not only so generous to share this with loved and appreciative friends, but also all the readers from around the world at MiceChat - Thank you soo so much for sharing this wonderful and magic experience with everyone. It would have taken a long time to put all this into words, and to organise all the pictures and videos, but just know that all your hard work in sharing is truly appreciated by readers here. Thank you! -Q

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast