Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Minion

This attraction could work in CA adventure too but I prefer it to be in DL.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool
    This attraction could work in CA adventure too but I prefer it to be in DL.
    I perfer it in TokyoSea

I dunno Journey is neat but it's the icon for TokyoSea it seems like cloning the futuresphere if you ask me

I dunno

• Minion

That is another view..Then we need to come up with a thrill ride for Tomorrowland..any ideas?

• Minion

I'm hearing rumors that WDW will be getting this attraction sometime in the futrue! I like the idea of having a ride like that in DCA as well.

• Minion

Yes This is a great attraction and belongs in one of the California theme parks.

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider
    I perfer it in TokyoSea

I dunno Journey is neat but it's the icon for TokyoSea it seems like cloning the futuresphere if you ask me

I dunno
    I disagree with this notion. Many of us who are real fans may travel to Florida and possibly Paris, but Toyko is daunting for most Westerns. The price and cost involved in a trip there is enormous. Trust me I looked into because my best friend is teaching English over there.

That said, why not clone this one? Sure ya wanna re-work it for DCA I guess. I would prefer to see the original ride transplanted simply because I am a fan of Julies Verne and less of the ride technology.

• Banned User

Since they got rid of the victorian theme of the "New Tommorowland" Journey to the center of the earth would no longer work there. However in Frontierland...

• Disney Prince

Maybe they could bring all of Mysterious Island to DL?

• Disneyland and TDR fan!

From what I heard and read people are saying that JTCOTE is like the failed Rocket Rods that we had in TL. Well let's not copy what they have in Japan I think we should have a different "theme" but with the use of the same technology.

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    I disagree with this notion. Many of us who are real fans may travel to Florida and possibly Paris, but Toyko is daunting for most Westerns. The price and cost involved in a trip there is enormous. Trust me I looked into because my best friend is teaching English over there.

That said, why not clone this one? Sure ya wanna re-work it for DCA I guess. I would prefer to see the original ride transplanted simply because I am a fan of Julies Verne and less of the ride technology.
    Tokyo is more manigable then people thing I've heard. Admitedly as much as I'd like to make it to TokyoSea I probably won't for a very long time

however looking at the mountain you have to realize that it is the artistic focal point for the whole park. you are NEVER going to have the same effect in Disneyland it's scale is just all wrong. It would have to be built mostly underground and I can see alot of the outter detail being removed to make it fit into the park

you wouldn't be able to circle it in all liklyhood and it would sit right ontop of the Berm. It just doesn't work artisticaly to take a focal point and throw it into a corner like that if you ask me

as far as retheming it for DCA goes I'm not a fan of the earthquake ride idea though it is "alright" I suppose. The ride system may go into DCA but I'd perfer new track and new showscenes not an "earthquake overlay"

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider
    as far as retheming it for DCA goes I'm not a fan of the earthquake ride idea though it is "alright" I suppose. The ride system may go into DCA but I'd perfer new track and new showscenes not an "earthquake overlay"
    I rode the Earthquake this morning. fun stuff to be woken up by your house moving.

why dont they put journey to the center of the earth next to the subs. i remember the boat cruise area being quite large and it should fit an atraction of this magnatude. then you call the subs mattahorn and journey to the center of the earth a new land, since subs has nothing to do with tommarow and the mattahorn has little to do with fantasy. plus it would be awsome to drive the atopia cars through long dark tunnels in some spots. the area could be called exploration counrty.

• The one, the only...

Torrowland it should be

I think it is a good idea, but I would change two things. I would drop the Jules Verne connection and add a "winnie" as Walt used to call it. There needs to be a draw to the story of the attraction. Something you are looking for or are scared you might find. Maybe some strange monster. Maybe some explosion or catastrophy.

Tomorrowland needs some help nowadays! This is a great idea that can fit in the future.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

I Agree change the theme a bit use same technoligy and put it where the boats used to be and give it a new name It whould totaly work.. thats jus my option though

• With my wife....

Quote Originally Posted by felixthequick
    i remember the boat cruise area being quite large and it should fit an atraction of this magnatude.
    Yep, the refurb walls are already up, and the water has all been drained. Rumor has it that they'll be installing a "kiddie playland" area. :confused:

There goes my hope of having the motorboat cruise brought back. Man, I miss that ride.
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast