Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Some things that are a must buy?

Food. No matter how disgusting their food may be sometimes it always feels weird when I bring my own food in. Other than that I actually can't remember the last time I've "bought" a souvenir from the park. Usually my souvenirs are the main gate maps, a times guide, and maybe some unused Fastpasses. And I buy a pin if it's an event I was at (i.e. I got a RSR grand opening pin, Space Mountain 30th anniversary, etc.)

Did you know that you can get just about anything embroidered with your name on it? I found that out in the little store next to the hat store on Mainstreet. They embroider towels there, but will do just about anything that fits under the presser foot on their sewing machine. It costs, but just a name is under 4 dollars to make something truly personal.

I really like pressed pennies, and those you can only get at Disneyland!

As many people have mentioned, a Dole Whip(or Dole Whip float) is a must!! The Mickey head suckers are fun and I always check the mug selection. I try not to bring home too many souvenirs and usually try to splurge instead on a restaurant. Blue Bayou is always fun for dinner (try to get a table by the water). Storytellers Cafe has a great all you can eat dinner buffet (the bread pudding is fabulous). Clam chowder in a bread bowl, ice cream sundae for lunch, another Dole Whip! Have fun, take lots of photos and bring home wonderful memories!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234