Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123456132853 ... LastLast

• Hello Dolly.

Re: Disneyland Resort Project Tracker 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by ducktalesfan5555 View Post
    You forgot the possible removal of FNSV and Autopia.
    True! Closing down these two rides, with innoventions, can be a big reason why Disney feels the need to add 2 E-tickets.

If the rumors are true of course

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    2 more people-eating E-tickets is an extreme necessity in Disneyland.

And don't think that just because Disneyland will be getting attention in the next few years means that DCA won't get anything. There are very solid plans to spruce up a few areas in DCA while Disneyland receives its additions.
    Ah, good to hear from you again disneylandfan95. Also, good to hear this news. Can't wait until they announce whatever it is that they plan to create!

I'm surprised they haven't turned the old Aladdin restaurant into a luau restaurant to promote Aluani. Some Kalua pork would be a nice addition. Instead of a show, they could have ongoing live Hawaiian performances like over in paradise pier eating area.

the disney parks blog has posted pictures of models showing what the new princess fantasy faire will look like. Thankfully, disney has continued the detailed theming of the "storybook" facades from fantasyland into the new fantasy faire. Looks beautiful!

New Entertainment Experiences Coming to Fantasyland at Disneyland Park in 2013 « Disney Parks Blog

• We Go On.

I like how they're tying in the castle with the layering in the facades. Plaza Gardens was so nice in its turn-of-the-century American styling, and though I'll always personally prefer that theme, this re-theme to the Fantasyland style looks...fantastic.

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

Fantasy Faire looks like very nice theming, layering, and detail. It's placement is a bit strange but doesn't bother me much. Hopefully it's a bit concealed a bit from the hub but all in all it looks like it'll be great

• film975

It's much more detailed than I thought it was going to be. I think it will be a nice new addition to the park.

• Dreamer

I absolutely love it! It actually makes me forget it's themed for princesses and would make for a great place to sit down and enjoy some ice cream just t look at the colourful decor. Well, it's definitely something DL needs. I just hope they'll completely re-theme the fantasy land stage to make it fit into FL better.

I actually like the "forest" frame of the Fantasyland Theater right now. It sort of makes it feel like a little secluded forest amphitheater on the outskirts of the European village. Not sure how that could fit a show, though.
    I believe I chose the life of a tomb raider, because
    I'm addicted to the excitement that comes when life hangs in the balance.
    Famous last words.

• Fireworks Finatic!

If only they would just enclose the Fantasyland Theater already! Then Disneyland could finally have a proper, indoor show..

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalFan View Post
    Fantasy Faire looks like very nice theming, layering, and detail. It's placement is a bit strange but doesn't bother me much. Hopefully it's a bit concealed a bit from the hub but all in all it looks like it'll be great
    I agree, I have never been against Princess Fantasy Faire as a concept, my big issue is (and has always been) where they have decided to put it. I just dread the idea of thousands of strollers cluttering the castle area.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronInCal View Post
    If only they would just enclose the Fantasyland Theater already! Then Disneyland could finally have a proper, indoor show..
    I'd like them to put some real money into it and give it a themed building, inside and out.

• " Planet of Puddingheads"

Quote Originally Posted by NineteenTwenty8 View Post
    I agree, I have never been against Princess Fantasy Faire as a concept, my big issue is (and has always been) where they have decided to put it. I just dread the idea of thousands of strollers cluttering the castle area.
    Totally agree with you here. Concept is great, location is not.
    “No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I'd like them to put some real money into it and give it a themed building, inside and out.
    The reason I think Disney won't be doing this is the fact that they want to leave the area open JUST in case one day they decide to put a ride/subland there

It's a BIG area and I think Disney wants to puts shows on but if they putting a new Fantasyland subarea in would draw people then I'm sure they would do so

Quote Originally Posted by Disneymike View Post
    Totally agree with you here. Concept is great, location is not.
    I'm the reverse. Disagree entirely with the concept (waste to have elaborate Meet and Greet's, just have characters walk around), but location is great. Anything is better than what they have had there the past 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
    Ah, good to hear from you again disneylandfan95. Also, good to hear this news. Can't wait until they announce whatever it is that they plan to create!

I'm surprised they haven't turned the old Aladdin restaurant into a luau restaurant to promote Aluani. Some Kalua pork would be a nice addition. Instead of a show, they could have ongoing live Hawaiian performances like over in paradise pier eating area.
    The Mousetalgia podcast announced their event, An Evening at the Tahitian Terrace maybe DL will notice if they are successful. A hula meal show would sure a nice addition.

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123456132853 ... LastLast