Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21364344454647484956 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Disneyland Resort Project Tracker 4.0

Soooooo, exactly what project is there to track anymore. I realy don't see a project tracker necessary for DLR anymore, as evidenced by the fact that nobody visits or posts on this thread anymore and pretty much nothing but a renovation of a ride is going on. Boring times for following and tracking DLR.

• Johnny and Me!

The DLR is in a busy period due to Spring Break, so there won't be many projects to track for the next few weeks.

• Banned User

And what projects are there to track after that?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by planodisney View Post
    And what projects are there to track after that?
    Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the Fantasyland theater

• Banned User

Those are deserving of a Project Tracker? Project tracker was originally created for the DCA revamp and all of the massive projects going on. DLR has nothing of any consequence going on and won't in the foreseeable future. I think it's time to kill the project tracker and we can create threads on small projects as they arise.

• Minion

Those are deserving of a Project Tracker? Project tracker was originally created for the DCA revamp and all of the massive projects going on. DLR has nothing of any consequence going on and won't in the foreseeable future. I think it's time to kill the project tracker and we can create threads on small projects as they arise.
    I think the Project tracker is great for the small things that don't warrant their own threads. If you don't like the project tracker you don't have to use it.

• Banned User

Small things? Almost every topic we have on the boards right now is a small thing.
    My comment wasn't meant to be confrontational at all so don't get your panties in a wad. Just a suggestion because the entire reason the Trackers were started doesn't exist anymore and the thread is completely dead now days.

• Minion

Those are deserving of a Project Tracker? .
    yes, they are projects after all.

How about the new Starbucks - Market House? I think this thread is still very useful

• Banned User

Doesn't that have its own thread? I might be wrong about that. Anyway, the tracker was created for Carsland and BVS and now we need one for coffee change? I think the lack of posts on what is the most featured thread kinda speaks for itself.
    personally I would love threads for the smaller less significant projects but if most people prefer a tracker then the masses should overrule the one. I'm good with that.
    Last edited by planodisney; 04-05-2013 at 10:53 AM.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

This tracker was created to cover all new projects at the resort. Yes, it's a bit slower now after a MAJOR expansion. But more projects will come.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

I'd like to give a shout out to the OP who has worked tirelessly for many years to keep this thread fresh and updated. While there may be a shortage of news to report, I think the thread deserves special recognition for keeping everyone updated without having to search through a flood of threads that may or may not have the most accurate and update information. Keep it open, as there will be more projects announced.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

You know you can scroll right past this thread, correct? O_o

• film975

The DisneyParks blog finally announced when the Long Lost Disney friends week is going to be.

Long-Lost Disney Friends Coming to Disneyland Park for "Limited Time Magic" April 8-14

• Banned User

Jee thanks kritter. I appreciate your friendly tip. Dont be sooo sensitive. Just giving an opinion, the same way some commented that the DCA project tracker should be closed because everything was pretty much finished and then just have one project tracker. I believe we have had Fantasy Faire threads, Iron man taking over Innovention thread and Starbucks going into market thread. just seems a little needless for such small things, but Im definitely cool with keeping it around if thats what everyone else thinks. I wouldnt want my loan opinion to determine ANYTHING. Just voicing it.