•   

WDPOD CASP n MSP

I was thinking yesterday, they should have keep the parade of dreams till 2009 n in 2010 they should done the Celebrate Street Party part of Disneyland 55th Anniversary like when they did the party gras for disneyland 35th anniversary it only run for 1 year n in 2011 have the mickey soundsational parade till 2014. In 2015 a all new parade for Disneyland 60th Anniversary. What do u guys think?

• Under that tree again!

Re: WDPOD CASP n MSP

When I consider that not every guest is like me, an APH who goes every month, I think all parades should last longer. For the guests who go once every several years they may like to see the same parade again or a new one. Everthing doesn't need to be new all the time.

In the old abandoned old abandoned amusement park.

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    When I consider that not every guest is like me, an APH who goes every month, I think all parades should last longer. For the guests who go once every several years they may like to see the same parade again or a new one. Everthing doesn't need to be new all the time.
    That's how I've been feeling lately, too.

Well, you'll definitely get your wish there. Parades seem to be on a 5 year cycle these days, whereas they used to change yearly.

Parade of Dreams only left early because it was too expensive to run. Pathetic, yes, but true. I still feel I got shorted on seeing that one enough times.
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

• -

I'll admit, I just went into this thread to figure out what all the acronyms were in the title, but I love it when we get new parades every year. That way there is more of a crowd to watch them and less people in lines.
    Last edited by calsig31; 08-04-2012 at 12:30 AM.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Banned User

Those acronyms are out of control. That said, CASP! was a ton of fun. I wouldn't mind a return of a stationary, street party atmosphere in addition to a parade.

• Banned User

I we talking about the same Celebrate here??? Cause the one I remember was the most reviled show since Light Magic.

• Insomniac

^^Yeah celebrate a street party was pathetic and almost as bad as DJ dance and drive or Dancing with Disney... Almost..
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862