Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• Mechavalon

Somewhere between here and there, but not too far from Disneyland!

What have you lost at Disneyland Resort?

While visiting Disneyland last night, I lost something that I would never had guessed I would lose; my wedding band.

After making my normal visit to the wishing well to make a wish, I crossed the footbridge and joined some friends waiting inline to see Snow White. My daughter grasped my left hand and almost pulled my ring off. Well I was showing the kids how I have to be careful cause it slips off and it dropped, bounced twice, and rolled off into the moat.

So now I want to know what you have lost at the DLR
    -Mechavalon

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: What have you lost at Disneyland Resort?

My son's shoes :P

A couple of Disney Pins off my lanyard.

But that doesn't compare to losing a wedding band! I'm so sorry. Did you let someone know? Maybe they could fish it out?

• :)

go to city hall and let them know you lost it, maybe it'll show up in the filters (if they use any) or sucked up into something that they could possibly get out when they clean it, worth a shot, try calling the resort if you did'nt let anyone know and tell them, i personally havent lost anything but my friends have dropped cell phones in the ROA and when I used to work at Hungry Bear & Pizza port I would always find peoples digital cameras / video cameras laying around and have to take em to lost & found, heres the guest relations number if you need it!
    (714) 781-4101

Cellphone, 3 times.

Recovered it from lost and found 3 times. The phone was rendered inoperable after the third time, just as well- clearly I was asking for it.

• Loves a tea party!

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! I sure hope Disney can help you recover your wedding band.

I once lost a pair of sunglasses. Not a big deal as they weren't terribly expensive. I went to the lost & found, the nice lady helped me go through every pair. Not there. I went the rest of the day squinting my eyes in the sun. Got back to the hotel room- there they were! Silly me!

But a friend of mine lost his wallet once. He's pretty sure it was while on Haunted Mansion. The wallet was never "found" and he ended up with issues on his credit report because somebody decided to use his identity to sign up for a cell phone plan.
    Jeez- you'd think at Disney people would be nicer!

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Eyeglasses
    "Hello, Disneyland Resort? I lost some eyeglasses. Description, you say? Um, right, 2 pieces of glass surrounded by a metal frame."
    "OH!... and it had two arm thingies that went over the ears."

Obviously, if they were found, I didn't get them back.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

I personally have never lost anything, but I've stumbled across a wallet before, and a friend saw a man drop a $50 bill once. I turned the wallet over to the Indiana Jones ride operator after the ride, and my friend rightfully gave the man his money back after I told her that she wouldn't be happy if someone swiped her money from her - even if she dropped it like he did.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

Oh I lost sunglasses too. They were on my head and I was riding Matterhorn and we were going up the hill so the car was leaning back....OFF my head they fall down behind the car onto the track to get crushed by the next car.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey
    I personally have never lost anything, but I've stumbled across a wallet before
    I found at $20 bill just laying on the floor...no one noticed it so I picked up up and bought me some PINS! I have no idea who it came from. It actually looked like it had been lying there for a while.

• CM for 4 years!

I have never lost or found anything at DLR. Nobody ever leaves anything GOOD at the Blue Bayou. And if they do, they usually return for it within 20 minutes or so. One time I found an unopened disposable camera and wanted to put emy name on it (so in three months it could be given to me) but I just forgot to.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Our last time, we had several lost and found incidents. We found a few items - gloves, a mickey flashlight and a 3 day parkhopper ticket. Fortunately, we were able to find all the right owners - especially surprising on the ticket. My son found it on the steps leading up to the monorail. When we turned it in to the CM in the boarding area, a women checked her fanny pack and sure enough, it was hers - you could tell because she had other tickets and they were all in sequential order. Guess our lost and found karma was paid back - my friend lost his sunglasses that he has had for over 14 years and got them back the next day at DLR's lost and found!
    EM EYE SEE KAY EE WHY EM OH YOU ES EE

Lately I've been cash lying around in the stores. It's a bit of a pain in the neck, because I have to get another CM to act as a witness, when transporting it over to city hall- in case anyone trys to say some of it 'goes missing'.

Also a word of note- DON'T go to city hall for lost and found! The lost found for the Disneyland Resort is in the Esplanade, just past the 'C' in the California logo letters. Ie. It's outside DCA directly underneath where the old inflatable Chicken Little balloon lurked. All lost articles in the resort (except for the hotels) are sent there.
    If your stuff is recovered, it will be sent there. Go to City Hall and you will be stuck in a long line and be told to go there anyways. The CMs are lost are found are generally courteous and efficient, if they can't find you stuff they will have you fill out a form for in case your items are recovered later.

• CM for 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmainstreet
    Also a word of note- DON'T go to city hall for lost and found! The lost found for the Disneyland Resort is in the Esplanade, just past the 'C' in the California logo letters. Ie. It's outside DCA directly underneath where the old inflatable Chicken Little balloon lurked. All lost articles in the resort (except for the hotels) are sent there.
    If your stuff is recovered, it will be sent there. Go to City Hall and you will be stuck in a long line and be told to go there anyways. The CMs are lost are found are generally courteous and efficient, if they can't find you stuff they will have you fill out a form for in case your items are recovered later.
    I thought not! I always send my guests to City Hall because I wasn't sure whether they keep same-day losses there or not... Well frankly, I don't care if City Hall gets upset about it, those *******s have spoiled so many guest experiences at the Blue Bayou that they deserve to have to actually deal with it themselves for once. Those liars always take my words and turn them around for the "guest's benefit". Yeah, so that they get mad once they get over to the Bayou!

And I always find $1... but then it is always on a string. Damn you, Magic Shop!
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• Minion

ORDDU: Oh, ducklings! Where does a witch begin to answer this one? Why, just last week--alone--I lost my heart to some gorgeous hunk I was trying to keep track of while strolling through the park with my sisters. Then there was the time I nearly had a heart attack over the loss of a man's address that I carefully wrote down on a napkin that ended up being used by one of my sisters as a...well...let's just say she had to use it when she went to power her warts...

• Minion

Faith in the corporate globalist system and its executors, the Ivy League MBAs.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast