• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook hottest Trip report for Aug. 7, 2012

Hello all again I'm back with another one of my trip reports and to me was the hottest so hot that the ice cream I had in the Gibson girls Ice Cream place was melting right when I got my order. Note myself never have Ice Cream again when it's a 91* degress or higher at Disneyland again.

Anyways back to my trip. Me and my mom got to the park around 12:30pm and when I got into Disneyland I may my first stop at Princess Fantasy Faire for the last time before they close it up after this week. On the way there on Main Street I spoted Pinocchio,Geppetto,Pluto and Minnie on Main Street. I walk down the street a little bit further and over by Coke Corner was Alice and Mad Hatter what look like they where doing Musical Chair around 1pm and not there norbol [ms] time at 2:30. So I hitting to PFF along the way there I saw by the castle on the right side by Snow White's Wishing well was Fairy Godmother and Cinderella. I really didn't wanted to see them I wanted to see my two friends over at PFF Princess Tiana and my friend Ariel. Once I got there, the line was pretty long I didn't know how long it was because the sign that tells how long the wait is wasn't there anymore but I would say it was over an hour wait in a 91* degress temp. So wild I was in line I saw Ariel walking out from PFF. She was walking to the other side of Princess Faire to go in and I would say about 5 mins later Ariel came back out along with Jasmine and Mulan. So even tho the line was long I knew who I may of have seen when I would of gone in. So after time when by and it was getting close for me to go in. I was thinking to myself Please let them stop the line before I go in I wanted to see Tiana and my Ariel. But when I was next to go in the CM let me go in to see the 3 that was already there. So the first Princess I saw was Mulan she ask me how I was I told her that I was good. The she ask me if I would like to get some pictures I said yeah I do.

So after seeing Mulan I may my way over to see Ariel which wasn't the Ariel I wanted to really see but this Ariel is also a friend of mine. As I was walking up to her she said I haven't seen you for a long time where have you been up to. I told her that I have been sick I told her I have been sick a week ago Tuesday I told her I'm much better I still have a little bit of it. She said well at less it's a little. Then she ask me if I hear that this week was the last week that she and the other Princess would be hear. I told her yes I have but I said to her I wasn't to sure of where by Small World. She pointed the area where they could be at. She said we will be in front of Small World I said ok thank. I know when I see pics from other people from here or my friends I will know the right place. So we stop talking and took our pic.

After starting to leave Ariel she told me goodbye and hope to see you again in our new place. I said I will and I told her to tell Tiana I said hi. So after seeing her was my friend Jasmine who I said something to her which right now I forget what it was but what it was about was so funny to Jasmine she was laughing at it. She ask me how I was doing I said I was doing good. As I was talking to Jasmine I had seen Ariel leaving and that Mulan was already gone so I knew after I saw Jasmine that 3 new Princess would come in and I figure that one of them was my Tiana. So after I got my pic with Jasmine.

I said goodbye to her and when out and walk over to where the Princess would come out of. So I was there for about 5 mins. and then I happen to see my Tiana,Belle and Ariel again. Tiana with her look that she always gives me said why hello there Jeffrey my dear why are you here. I said to see you send I was already in and didn't see you. She ask me if I was going to go in to see her. I told her the line is so long which it was longer then when I was first there. She said well I have to go in there now.

So when Tiana when in I did go back in line. The line was moving but by the time I made the first turn in line the line stop moving. I couldn't see if any of the Princess was leaving again and I was looking at my watch to see the time cause I was looking at my watch when Tiana when in and it was like 2:18. By the time the line was moving and I got to almost the front it was almost 3 and I happen to see walking in the first 3 Princess that I had already seen. So when I saw that I just leave the line a little bit bum that I didn't really see Tiana other then for about 5 sec. So I leave was starting to get hungery but something told me to give it a shot and go to Thunder Range. I didn't really expet to see the Country Bears there after the last 3 times that I have been there with no bears. But as I got close to enter Thunder Range I saw Wendell of the Country Bears at the cotton candy booth so I knew that I got my chance to see Big Al the one that I have been missing in my wanted list. So I when in beening so hot that when I walk in I had though that Shaker was Big Al so I handed him my autograph book and that is when I knew it wasn't Big Al cause of the way I saw him writing on my book all shaking like that I knew it wasn't him.

After I got my pic and my 2nd autograph from Shaker Wendell came over and wanted a picture and to sign in my book. So I handed him my book and he when to fine a blank page and as he found one I happen to look on the page that he was about to sign that on the other side I had already had his autograph from the pass. When I got the book back and the picture. I said to Wendell oh Wendell I already had yours before I show him it and he just smack his hand on his head and gave me the rashberry

So after Wendell leave I when to one of the CM and ask about if Big Al will be out. He told me he be out in 20 mins. So I sat down for awild and where I was Donald was starting to walk in my place to get in his spot for picture taken I took this pic of Donald walking to me.

So after I got the pic I move out of the way so Donald can do his stuff I was going to get another pic with him but as I was getting in line his time was up and had to go for now. So I sat down on a bench waitting for Big Al. As I sat down waitting Minnie and Mickey just came out so I just watch them come in then I would say about 5 mins later Chip and Dale came in then I happen to see a big shadow on the other side of the gate and as soon as the gate open I saw that it was Big Al I got up as fast as I can. I was walking up to him but one of the CM was talking to him so I stay back until they got finish on what ever they where talking agout. I when up to him and the CM saw me and said you want a picture with him I said yes I've been trying to fine him that he was the only bear that I had seen yet. So I handed Al my book to sign. As well took a pic by himself.

Then I had someone to take one of both of us by as I was going over my camera the lady that took it didn't get it so I had to as Big Al if I can get another one and he said yes.

As the pic was going I saw Mickey in front of me just a little bit. I had ask the CM if it was alright if I got a photo with both Big Al and Mickey the CM said sure why not. So he got Mickey and all 3 of us took a Uneck [ms] kind of Picture together.

So after I saw Big Al and the others I leave and when to have some food finally over by Pinocchio's restaunt. After I was finish I when to watch the parade and then after that try to stay cool by sitting in the shade for a little bit until I saw both Goofy and Max come out by the enterst to Main Street. I when to follow them and he shook each others hand and did a funny pose together.

After that I when back in and sat some more to see if my firend Ariel would be out by Main Street send I have seen her there once before. But there was no luck and fining her so that is when I when to have that ice cream I talk about early in this report. After that I when back and to the front of the gates that enters into Disneyland and Aurora was there. So got 2 photos with her.

Then later that night around 8pm I was going to go over to DCA but as I was walking out I saw some lady in yellow walking by in the front of the gates coming in to the tunnel it was my friend Belle who I haven't seen for awild now. When I got to talk to her she saw my sleveeless shirt and said I like your shirt. I said think you and then I ask her I haven't seen you in some time. She told me why which I can't say in this report so after we talk we got our picture taken.

Then may my way over to DCA and finally I got my picture taken with the 1920's Mickey who I keep on missing of getting.

So this ends on another trip report from Capt. Hook.

P.S. I thank Mice Chat for that little Mice Chat round up on my trip back in July. I never knew about the Mice Chat round up before. One of my friends who is on this form was the one that told me that I made it to it. Anyways I think you for adding my reports to your head lines.

• Queen Elsa

Re: Capt Hook hottest Trip report for Aug. 7, 2012

bump

• Minion

Great TR as always!!!

• formerly very helpful

Always enjoy your trip reports, Capt.Hook.

• Nor Cal AP'er

Sweet report Jeff n congrats to you finally getting a pic Big Al! Hopefully Ill be back by labor day weekend....
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Goofy

nice trip report thanks. good to hear you had a nice time even in the heat. at least you get to cool off in the rides.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    nice trip report thanks. good to hear you had a nice time even in the heat. at least you get to cool off in the rides.

Um what rides. I didn't do any rides that day all I did was go in lines to get the characters and then fine a shaded place to rest my feet for a little bit that;s all I did. Oh and eat.

I love looking at all your posts, it puts a smile on my face and makes me a little jealous that you live close enough to go so often If it wasn't for miceage and people like you who regularly post photos, I would go mad between vacations!!!

• Elk Grove Chris

Great pics, thanks for sharing. 106 up here tomorrow, I am sure someone in Arizona will have us beat.
    They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Um what rides. I didn't do any rides that day all I did was go in lines to get the characters and then fine a shaded place to rest my feet for a little bit that;s all I did. Oh and eat.
    oh. good to hear you had a good time though.

• Here to change the world

Great pictures and report!!

That was such a wonderful trip report! Thank you so much! I enjoyed the details and the pictures of all of the Princesses that you saw. They are so lovely, inside and out.
    Glitz, Glamour, Gaiety!

• Done with MC.

I always enjoy these so much - nice TR Capt'.