Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• DL College Program 97/98

Re: Mickey's Halloween Party

Quote Originally Posted by JMazz View Post
    See? THIS is bugging the C*** outta me this year. Their info doesn't match the website, and/or doesn't match a previous call to a CM. I call this very poor customer service. I wouldn't even know where to begin to file a complaint to try and fix this from a customer's POV.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE planning a vaykay for months before the departure. It's part of the fun for us. But when the #1 source for Disney info is Disney, and that source is "off", it becomes a hassle.

grrrrrrrrr.

FYI - I asked a friend who works in Guest Relations to do some digging and find out the answer to our question. He looked into it came back with this answer: "No you cannot come back in. It's a private party."

• some assembly required

Quote Originally Posted by sgtfox View Post
    FYI - I asked a friend who works in Guest Relations to do some digging and find out the answer to our question. He looked into it came back with this answer: "No you cannot come back in. It's a private party."
    Thx. I will add this to my list of answers. It certainly isn't the answer I was hoping for, but I can re-arrange our plans tho.
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)

seems odd. I imagine there are guests that have health issues that they would much prefer addressing back in their hotel room...

• DL College Program 97/98

...and to further confuse the issue, if you look at your admission ticket (I already have mine), it has the standard hand stamp re-entry language on the back in the fine-print. I suppose if they tried to prevent you from re-entering, you could raise a big stink and accuse them of violating the terms of the ticket.

• some assembly required

...and to further confuse the issue, if you look at your admission ticket (I already have mine), it has the standard hand stamp re-entry language on the back in the fine-print. I suppose if they tried to prevent you from re-entering, you could raise a big stink and accuse them of violating the terms of the ticket.
    BINGO!!!
    That is my ticket back in (I'll just make sure I print off two copies for each of us as a visual aide to any CM that doesn't want to follow the rules printed on the ticket). I just looked at my ticket -I too had mine already purchased- I dunno why I didn't look at it earlier until I saw your post.
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)

its one of the few things that i dont feel they overcharge for at all

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234