Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Trip Report: The Day Walt Dined at Club 33, new LED Twinkle Lights, Oswald Ears

Thanks for the excellent report. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I love the artwork of Walt having breakfast with the Mark Twain in the background. I would love to buy a print of that. Club 33 has been on my bucket list for years. Maybe someday. Until then, I do have a Club 33 mug that I bought at my local good will for fifty cents!

Re: Trip Report: The Day Walt Dined at Club 33, new LED Twinkle Lights, Oswald Ears

Quote Originally Posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
    When I went to Oswald's Filling Station about a month ago, a guest went up to one of the CM that was working there and asked if they had any Oswald ears. She told him that they were all sold out, and she wasn't sure when more will arrive. I was surprised she lied to him since I knew they never even sold Oswald ears. I guess they got tired of telling guests that they didn't sell Oswald ears. I suppose it's a much easier explanation too.

But glad to hear that they will be having them soon!
    Thats weird...When I was at DCA back in June when they first were opening Cars Land I saw a lot of people with the Oswald Ears. I was under the impression they were being sold there....unless they had gotten them from somewhere else.
    Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Quote Originally Posted by D3COY View Post
    Thats weird...When I was at DCA back in June when they first were opening Cars Land I saw a lot of people with the Oswald Ears. I was under the impression they were being sold there....unless they had gotten them from somewhere else.
    The Oswald ears were actually given away at this years Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). It was Disney's promotion for a game called 'Epic Mickey 2' and anyone who stopped by the Disney booth got a free, exclusive Oswald ear. People just brought it to the parks after the expo.

Thanks for the excellent TR. I was privileged to eat at Club 33 last year as a guest of the Carolwood Pacific Assn. as part of their fall meeting. I doubt that I'll ever get in there again, but it was well worth the expense!

- Jack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12