View Poll Results: How many Disney resort phots do you take each visit?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

2 3.77%
  • Less than 50

11 20.75%
  • 50-100

6 11.32%
  • 100-500

17 32.08%
  • 500-1000

9 16.98%
  • 1000 or more

8 15.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Mischievous Mouse

How many pictures do you take each visit?

I have gotten totally out of control and snap them up like a pacman in a starfield.

I wasn't alway like this, but digital and memory cards of the gigabites sizes has me going nuts.

1000 plus these days.

What about you?

I've set a poll for those who just want to provide a quick answer, but I'd love to read about it too.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

•   
    • Minion

Re: How many pictures do you take each visit?

I can't answer the poll but I can share what I do. It ranges from trip to trip. I was there last weekend and took 20 lol. In June I took 700. I love taking photos but it does depend on my mood if I bust out my DSLr vs my point and shoot.

• Nic

It varies for me.

I take many one day trips throughout the year. On those trips, I wanna get on rides, and enjoy Disneyland for the limited amount of time I have, so I usually don't take that many pictures.

Though on 3+ day trips, I take more pictures, since we can stop and smell the roses, without trying to get on everything.
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based on… if something is new, I reject it immediately because it’s frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Depends on my mood, but usually around 300 in a day. Unless it's something like my first visit to Carsland, where I expect I will fill my memory card (752 shots) and need a second one. Coming home, I sort through them and delete probably 90% of the shots, so I can post only the best ones to Flickr.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

None actually. I don't even bring a camera to Disneyland because 1) You can find a picture of every square inch of Disneyland somewhere on the internet that is 1000x better than a picture I would take and 2) I'd rather be experiencing my life with my own eyes rather than saving it to look at later on a screen.

I do, however, use Photopass, but only when I'm meeting characters.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Disney "Colorful"

Last visit to Disneyland was around 2600

Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

• Under that tree again!

I went with 100-500 which is a wide spread. Usually I got for at least 3 days and take about 50 per day, but don't always bring a camera. So some days I take 0 or just a few with my phone. Still over 3 days of longer I break the 100 photo mark, but rarely get to 500+. I'm not a person who tries to document every aspect of the resort, just taking picture of my family having fun and preserving the memories.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Taking photos is one more element of my vacation that makes it fun and happy. I remember, one of my vacations, I think it was 2006 when I damaged my camera by spilling water on it. The vacation took on a different slant after that.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

​I feel sort of naked without my camera.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

well it varies for me my last trip 11-10 i only took 30 or so pics over 3 days on my honnymoon i took over 300 pics and this trip the kids first trip who knows but im sure it will be a lot

• Silent Lucidity

100's of Photos!!! I remember the days when 35mm was the camera of choice; all film had to be processed. Remember that kiddies? Opening up your envelop of 36 color prints, flipping thru them; loser, loser, out of focus, to dark, loser, loser, oh that ones nice, out of focus, loser, over-exposed, who is that? Maybe 5-6 keepers from 36 shots, those were the days...

In the old abandoned old abandoned amusement park.

Oh, I don't have time for taking pictures at DLR! I'm too busy freaking out that I'm in Disneyland and dancing down Main Street singing the "Life's A Happy Song" from the Muppet Movie.

It depends on which camera I have with me. If I have my point and shoot, then I take around 5-10 pictures. If I have my bigger camera, then I take over 100.

Edit
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyhound View Post
    100's of Photos!!! I remember the days when 35mm was the camera of choice; all film had to be processed. Remember that kiddies? Opening up your envelop of 36 color prints, flipping thru them; loser, loser, out of focus, to dark, loser, loser, oh that ones nice, out of focus, loser, over-exposed, who is that? Maybe 5-6 keepers from 36 shots, those were the days...
    I remember those You couldn't take a picture of just anything unless you had a ton of rolls of film with you or were willing to go into one of the shops to buy more. Even then it was a pain carrying around all those rolls. I do think the quality of film pictures is nicer than digital, but I love the convenience of digital photos. Those were the days.
    Last edited by Dreamer10; 08-31-2012 at 09:47 PM.

I started taking pictures during the film days. Developed my own stuff at the school lab. Printed my own. Watching it come up in the developer....

Digital is awesome for the convenience and that I can take a zillion photos without worrying about capacity. My learning curve has increased enormously with immediate feedback. Love it.

• Down Pluto!

I average between 500 to 600 per day. Last trip was over 5200 photos, all in RAW.

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast